Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Savage 340E .222

Old 11-15-2010, 04:48 PM
Spike

Default Savage 340E .222

I have a Savage 340E chambered in .222 with the pressed checkered stock. It has a Weaver Marksman 3x9x40 scope with b-square mounts.4 round detachable box magazine, Stock has minor to normal dinks and bluing is in good shape. I also have a new not finished wood stock from boyds that will come with the gun. So you can make this gun yours if you like refinishing stocks. I also have 217 rounds of various ammo for it(hornady, remington, federal). Also has a limbsaver pad, its like shooting a high power .22. It is in pretty nice shape for being over 30 years old. It shoots dead on and is a great varmint rifle for anyone who doesn't need an AR-15 to kill a prairie dog or coyote.
With everything Gun, scope, ammo, extra stock, $500, price is negotiable, can get pics if you need them, just let me know. Willing to ship.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:47 PM
Spike

$400.......