Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

I have to have this gun!!!

Old 10-03-2010, 05:55 AM
Fork Horn

Don't believe it would cost that much to rebbl. one. Everything should fit as is if you start with an 06 basis. That way you would wind up with the bbl length you want. Course, if short, just cut it off, but very hard to add on. Probably find one who could recut it to calibre. Course, I haven't had a rebbl for quite a few years since I had a 700 carbine in 06 changed to 7 mm mauser.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Try Grice Gun shop in PA
or Whitakers in KY
Old 10-03-2010, 01:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Hairtrigger
Try Grice Gun shop in PA

There an echo in here?
Old 10-03-2010, 06:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Mr. Deer Hunter
I think that what the problem here is - is that people are used to everything being handed to them.
In a cell phone world, where anything that you want or need is only a telephone call away, they refuse to go 10 steps out of their way to find what they are looking for.

Grice Wholesale is the largest outlet for Remington guns in the USA - and as Maine Shooter has said, if you really are looking for one - the people to call is Grice. They had some on stock a while back.

i gotta say i can feel for him. thats why you come to a site like this to ask the more experienced for help. i envy the new generation and the tools for quick communication. it may come across thats its the easy way but who cares?. why do you have to suffer and spend hours and days looking for a model gun that youve been drooling over in the magazines. i believe the he said he had been looking for one. your level of finding stuff and mine or his is different. when i was a newbie younger lad looking at books things like the gun digests would have me looking for even current models of firearms only to find you couldnt get them. the whole gun world and availablilty is strange at best. ive spent too many hours at gun counters looking through books and trying to get help ordering guns that i wanted through the years. it is a very fustrating process. unless you live in the state you might not know about grices. i love spending time learning about guns and freely give out info when i can. with that i say maybe call GRICES