Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

.218 Raging Bee w/ scope and ammo-

Old 02-19-2010, 05:20 PM
Fork Horn

Default .218 Raging Bee w/ scope and ammo-

Iv'e got a Taurus Raging Bee with a very nice Tasco fixed power scope on it and a full box of ammo that I'll sell for $650 plus shipping---gun is in very good condition, tight and accurate and will be sold with 50 rounds of ammo. My new varmint rifle came in and I won't be needing the "Bee" anymore------For those of you who may not have seen them, the gun is massive and stainless and the scope is polished, very scary looking rig, a proven ground hog eliminator----PM me if interested--------John H
Attached Thumbnails .218 Raging Bee w/ scope and ammo--img_1884.jpg  
Old 02-20-2010, 02:30 PM
Fork Horn

What length is the barrel? What model is the Tasco scope? Do you have the box? Shipping to 40243?

Thanks, Rick
Old 02-21-2010, 06:47 PM
Fork Horn

Sorry for the delay in answering Rick, it's been hectic at work--I bought this gun from a close friend and I am probabely the third owner, so I did not get the box with it--the barrel is at least 8", I didn't measure it--Iv'e not looked at the underside of the scope for a model number, but it's a 2-27 fixed power, actually pretty cool because the crosshairs appear to thin down toward the center dot, very easy to use.---looks like your in the Louisville area so if your interested, add $20 to it and I'll ship it to your FFL--John
Attached Thumbnails .218 Raging Bee w/ scope and ammo--img_1887.jpg   .218 Raging Bee w/ scope and ammo--img_1888.jpg  
Old 02-24-2010, 03:59 AM
Fork Horn

Let's try $600 plus [email protected]
Old 02-25-2010, 05:10 PM
Fork Horn

The .218 Raging Bee has been sold. Thank you------John