Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

kimber rifles

Old 02-04-2010, 11:18 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by DougE
Keep us posted on how their customer service treats you.
Just like every one states above, Kimber Customers Service has lost of room for improvement. They need to get some training from the Leupold people. I called them yesterday and talked to some guy by the name of James. At times, I thought we had lost connection because he would not say anything for 20 or 30 seconds. Very non-committal in anything he would say. All I could get out of him was to send the rifle back to them with a letter stating the problem and they would check out head space and anything else that could cause light primer strikes. Kimber needs to send this guy back to "Charm School". I'm going on a three day hog hunt next week and will return the rifle when I get back later next week. That is unless any of you guys have any better ideas? I'm not to experienced with checking head space and don't know of many gunsmith's in my area that I would feel could fix the problem.

Bob
Old 02-06-2010, 05:58 AM
Spike

OUCH - AS I Please.....looks like you need some Charm School training like the Kimber Customer Service folks....