Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

U.S. agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban

Old 01-18-2010, 05:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JagMagMan
with 4 million members, most politians fear the NRA! If the NRA could boast 50 million members (probably half the American gun owners,) you would never, ever hear the words "gun control" again!
I wouldn't say most fear the NRA. I would say that the anti-gun crowd fears them, just like the pro-gun fear the anti's..

The only reason that gun control and abortion become issues during an election is that they are the biggest vote getters out there.

Sorry for the fact, but every election that I've ever voted in goes rolling on these two topics. If they were the biggest issues facing the US, we'd be schitin in high cotton.
Old 01-19-2010, 07:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

If it wasn't for the NRA we wouldn't be here posting about ANY new gun laws because we wouldn't have ANY guns.FACT!!!!!
Old 01-19-2010, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by DeerandbearhoG
of course it is!!!!! why do you think all these states are voting on changing it??? the bible certainly does not recognize gay marriage what does that have to do w/ marriage? I never said 2 men cant be gay, they just cant call themselves married , just like 2 horses cant call themselves cattle

I support the rule of law for all citizens, but that doesnt mean making up new ones, or making a mockery of old ones to appease every minority group. If you spend all your time worrying about others rights , youll wake up one day and find you let your own be taken away. I take care of myself and my own 1st, then I worry about others.
Marriage has nothing to do with religion anymore. It's a business.

Religion is the universal separator of man.

Tom
Old 01-19-2010, 11:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by statjunk

You have simply chosen to replace your line in the sand with the teachings of a book.
I try to live my life according to that "book". I pray for those who don't.
Old 01-19-2010, 11:36 AM
Super Moderator

This is the Gun section.... lets keep it that way or I will lock it down please
Old 01-19-2010, 11:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Some folks live their lives according to the book that guns don't belong in other folks hands and then they take steps to make it so when it should be of zero concern to them.

Seems to me like folks do a lot more than pray for folks that don't see things their way when it comes to the book. That is the problem.

People just need to live and let live.

Tom
Old 01-19-2010, 12:07 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by basserman
This is the Gun section.... lets keep it that way or I will lock it down please
See what happens? Now you've got big brother saying "we're not talking about this"

Guess the 1st amendment means nothing to the moderator.....

Yes, let us once again bury our heads in the sand. The concept of "rights" is amazingly elusive, not to mention incomprehensible. On one hand there are Biblical implications and on the other Constitutional. It appears people pick what they want, when they want, as it applies to their situation.

This is how a country stays divided, being run by lawyers who keep idiots occupied with this kind of rubric while they satisfy themselves.

Elect a president with a business degree rather than a law degree, and you'll see this petty bickering go away.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, good luck.
Old 01-19-2010, 05:52 PM
Banned

Ouch....clean up on aisle 4..