Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

FS Kimber 8400 270WSM; MO

Old 12-07-2009, 06:57 AM
Fork Horn

Default FS Kimber 8400 270WSM; MO

Kimber Model 8400 Classic 270 WSM: Model 8400 rifles chambered for WSM cartridges feature free-floated 24-inch match grade barrels, chambers and triggers. Barreled actions are bedded on twin aluminum pillars permanently bonded into the stock, and recoil lugs are glass bedded for both strength and accuracy. Classic models feature properly shaped classic walnut stocks with hand-rubbed oil finish and hand-cut checkering. Straight combs and Pachmayr® Decelerator® pads all but eliminate felt recoil. Made entirely in the Kimber factory, the Model 8400 is the finest production sporting rifle available today. The offered rifle here is in Like New in the Box condition (5 years old) and has been test fired only. You have to see this rifle to appreciate the stunning wood. (Looks more like AAA Claro to me). Includes Kimber mounts and rings;($75 value) and a Boyt heavy canvas soft case ($100 value). $1000 + $25 S&H. Can do a face-to-face deal here in the St. Louis/St. Charles area of Missouri.

USPS MONEY ORDER: international S&H extra…Please contact me with an “I’ll take it” on items you wish to buy. At that point I will contact you to work out the details such as S&H; THEN I will indicate that the item is SOLD.
Attached Thumbnails FS Kimber 8400 270WSM; MO-kimber-1.jpg   FS Kimber 8400 270WSM; MO-kimber-2.jpg   FS Kimber 8400 270WSM; MO-kimber-3.jpg   FS Kimber 8400 270WSM; MO-kimber-4.jpg   FS Kimber 8400 270WSM; MO-kimber-5.jpg