Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

stop blaming us.

Old 08-20-2009, 01:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default stop blaming us.

The other day the news came on saying a 15 month old baby had been shot. Then they say hunters are known to be in the area often. Hour later the news starts. A 15 month old was shot and killed during a belived hunting accident. Ok it happens why what happen. Nothing for a day or two. Just police are investigating the shooting of a 15 month old in midland indiana hunters are in the area often. Tuesday i was in terre haute taking the GED test when everyone stared talking about it. A girls said people need to learn that when there hunting and shoot a gun it might kill some one. I have a young baby and this is terrorable. Well guest what yesterday the dad who had said he was walking the baby in a stroller when he was shot gets arrested for possation of stolen goods from a warretn from 2007 guest his running caught up with him. I figured someone was trying to kill the felon. They come on this morning sayign police are still investigating the shooting of a todler hunters where in the area. A guy at the ged place told me some guys hunting did it when they where blind shooting. One only thing people are hunting for here are tree rats. Well they just came on and said the father was arrested in the babys death. I guest he was screwing around or pissed off and discharged the gun killing his baby. So after a week of the hunters did it. Guest who killed the baby. The criminal. Who would thought it was the felon. Who had no right with a gun.
Old 08-20-2009, 01:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

The first thing that comes to my mind is that its August 20th. The only firearms deer season in the country currently open (at least to my knowledge) is in the lowcountry of SC. Certainly not in Indiana. All the bird seasons are closed.... so this makes no sense to me at all.
Old 08-20-2009, 05:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Squrrial is the only thing i know thats in. They keep saying the do not know what type of gun shot him but they found a gun tossed in the woods today and have the bullet. SO tells me theres more to this.
Originally Posted by SwampCollie
The first thing that comes to my mind is that its August 20th. The only firearms deer season in the country currently open (at least to my knowledge) is in the lowcountry of SC. Certainly not in Indiana. All the bird seasons are closed.... so this makes no sense to me at all.
Old 08-21-2009, 08:18 AM
Fork Horn

Well the media will continue to try and turn the lawabiding gun owners and hunters into evil careless criminals every chance they get. They are trying to gain public support for gun bans and this is the way they can go about doing it. Nothing like the death of a child to turn the public against guns nevermind the fact that the one responsible was person who pulled the trigger and not the gun.
Old 08-21-2009, 08:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

While bringing this up here, where you are among friends and supporters, might feel good. You are preaching to the converted and it does no good. This might be more effective as a well thought out letter to the editor of the local paper or TV station.