Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Two Handguns FT

Old 08-12-2009, 09:08 AM
Fork Horn

Default Two Handguns FT

I have 2 nice, rare handguns I would like to trade.First is a Ruger Vaquero 44-40, mfd. in 95 and has never been fired, they don't make this gun anymore, includes original box and shipping sleeve, all papers, even the Ruger label plastic around the gun, it is case hardened and blue, 5 3/8 barrel, second one is a Colt All American 2000, 9mm polymer frame in box with booklet, 2 mags, and Colt mag loader,Colt made this gun in 92-93 to compete with Glock for the police market, it has what was called the "New York Trigger, the NYPD wanted a pistol with the same trigger feel as the revolvers they were currently using. Shoots great. Trade value is $550 each, looking for a Barnett Predator crossbow or an Encore. Also have a 97 Winchester, 30" full choke 12 gauge, very good condition
Attached Thumbnails Two Handguns FT-vaquero2.jpg   Two Handguns FT-colt.jpg  

Last edited by damascusblade5; 08-12-2009 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Added a 97 Win.