Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Meopta Artemis 2000 Riflescope 3-12x50mm comparable to German Zeiss Scopes

Old 07-20-2009, 03:10 PM
Spike

Default Meopta Artemis 2000 Riflescope 3-12x50mm comparable to German Zeiss Scopes

This scope is in excellent condition. It only has only been mounted once and has slight ringmarks. The lenses have no scratches or chips.

The 50mm objective and 30mm tube produce a bright sight picture ideal for low-light shooting.

I have had this and a German Zeiss Diavari at the same time and think they are both comparable in clarity and quality of construction.

TRANSFERRABLE LIFETIME WARRANTY

I emailed Meopta’s customer service department and they assured me that their warranty is transferable.

Please feel free to email me with any additional questions.

Price is $475 shipped and insured to your door in the lower 48.

Feel free to make offers, but I am not particularly interested in trades.

I DO NOT CHECK MY PM's OFTEN! If you are interested, please reply to this thread. I have thread noticifiation turned on so I will recieve an email.
Attached Thumbnails Meopta Artemis 2000 Riflescope 3-12x50mm comparable to German Zeiss Scopes-meopta_reduced.jpg  
Old 07-28-2009, 02:40 PM
Spike

to the top
Old 08-01-2009, 06:38 PM
Spike

No offers?