Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

CZ for sale

Old 06-13-2009, 05:49 PM
Fork Horn

Default CZ for sale

I have a new CZ 550 in 30-06, with the full length mannlicher stock, walnut, sling swivels and a set of CZ scope rings. Gloss blue with satin finish stock. Paid $833 for the gun and $60 for the rings about two months ago. It has had one box of shells fired thru it. I'll sell it for $700 and ship it anywhere in US thru proper channels,[ FFL licensed shop ]. I'll post photos for anyone interested................. John H
Old 06-28-2009, 08:07 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: CZ for sale

Ok, let's go over this again---It's a brand new,CZ 550 American,in 30-06 with the European style Mannlicher stock, factory sling swivels, recoil pad, and a new set of CZ 1" scope rings. I paid just over $900 for it, including the rings and I'd let it go for $650. It has a double set trigger and a trigger adjustment tool. The warranty card is included and has not been sent in. These are the CZ factory rings that have the tab that fits into a notch in the reciever for a solid mount that won't shift under recoil. Beautiful wood and great checkering. It's a unique, sharp looking rifle, looks like the ones you see in Austrian or Scandinavian hunting photos, full length stock, barrel band around the front with front sight and hood on top, I doubt if you'll see another like it in thedeer camp.If your interested, contact me and I'll post or email photos----------John