Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

no handgun ammo at walmart.

Old 04-27-2009, 03:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default no handgun ammo at walmart.

I went to walmart today and figured i would look at the cost of 45 acp since i will be getting one soon.
They had nothing and i mean nothing for handguns 9mm, 10mm, 45acp, no 40s&w. No handgun ammo what so ever. The guy said he would be getting some soon but does not know when. I mean dam where did it all go
Old 04-27-2009, 03:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: no handgun ammo at walmart.

You can thank Obamacide for that one.[:'(]
Old 04-27-2009, 04:01 PM
Typical Buck

Actually, it was well before November 2008 that, at least in California, Walmart began reducing hunting related products on their shelves. I used to be able to get .300 Weatherby Magnum ammunition, which was normally pretty expensive except at Walmart, but about two years ago my local Walmart stopped carrying it. Camaflage clothing and turkey decoys used to be plentiful at Walmart but this year they had none in stock. My wife had to drive clear accross town to get me a goose call for Christmas because they did not have any at a closeby Walmart. The selection of gun care supplies has decreased drastically in the last year. It is my impression that Walmart had decided it was getting out of the hunting products business long before the last election. I know there are hunters that will not set foot in Walmart but without Walmart, hunting and shooting are definitely more expensive pastimes.
Old 04-27-2009, 06:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

though i agree they told me they where not cutting it or reducing the carry amont just they ran out.
i have noticed there hunting gun section going down hill at three local walmarts i use. When i go 100 miles to pick up the glock i will hit every walmart between here and there hoping i can pick up some ammo. I saw win 100 round boxs of fmj for 39.99 so i hope i can get that price. I think the ammoproplem is a issue we cause our selves. We are scared to death it will be priced out of our hand or banned. Though not sure who need 10,000 round in there basement. But hey it's our right. I was at the local gander and they ran out of the bulf .45 cal and 9mm ammo they where selling cheap. guy told me they got 10,000 rounds in that was set in 500 round boxs it was gone that day said some guy bought 2000 of each.
ORIGINAL: Lemaitre

Actually, it was well before November 2008 that, at least in California, Walmart began reducing hunting related products on their shelves. I used to be able to get .300 Weatherby Magnum ammunition, which was normally pretty expensive except at Walmart, but about two years ago my local Walmart stopped carrying it. Camaflage clothing and turkey decoys used to be plentiful at Walmart but this year they had none in stock. My wife had to drive clear accross town to get me a goose call for Christmas because they did not have any at a closeby Walmart. The selection of gun care supplies has decreased drastically in the last year. It is my impression that Walmart had decided it was getting out of the hunting products business long before the last election. I know there are hunters that will not set foot in Walmart but without Walmart, hunting and shooting are definitely more expensive pastimes.
Old 04-27-2009, 08:48 PM
Fork Horn

i can't even get a brick of 22's from walmart much less piostol ammo. saturday i went to a bass pro shop and they didn't have any pistol ammo. thanks alot o'bumer
Old 04-27-2009, 09:06 PM
Typical Buck

Same here ... Realy bites ...[&:]
Old 04-28-2009, 03:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Shock and disbelief!
Old 04-28-2009, 04:31 AM
Fork Horn

Our walmart in Charles Town, WV is out also. I stopped by a gun store in Maryland and they were only selling the expensive personal defense ammo to the public...holding a reserve supply for sale to customers that would use it at their range.

I was able to get some 32 S & W lng for my revolver from Sportsman Guide, and found 100 rounds of plinking 38 P for another revolver. No one has any .357 target practice rounds.
Old 04-28-2009, 05:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

I do not think obama is doing it i think his left wing crazy thoughts are pushing gun owners to buy it all up so where really doing it our selfs.
ORIGINAL: ndncreek

i can't even get a brick of 22's from walmart much less piostol ammo. saturday i went to a bass pro shop and they didn't have any pistol ammo. thanks alot o'bumer
Old 04-28-2009, 07:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

In fear of Obama, there's a lot of hoarding going on right now!

Quick Reply: no handgun ammo at walmart.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.