Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

FS: Remington 700 BDL 22-250 vari x III 8.5 x 25

Old 01-28-2009, 08:19 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: FS: Remington 700 BDL 22-250 vari x III 8.5 x 25

One sold for $455 the other for $405 and the last one should get around $400. I just thought it was funny you calling a man a liar when all you had to do was take a look on Ebay to see he was right.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:21 PM
Typical Buck

Goofy:
1st of all i called no one a liar!,,,2nd,,,take a look at the links you provided,,,th3 last one ended at 480.00 which out of the three is the newest of the vari-xlllseries and none of em are even close to the newer 8.5x25's which started all this Goofiness in the 1st place! I know what a leupold scope is worth and as soon as i get done spankin you im gonna go mount a vari-xlll 6.5x20x50 lrt w/side focus that i bought from a guy at work yesterday for 250$ ,,,rare find,,,i would say so,,,but in these times anythings possible,,,so im gonna say to you,,,you know more than i do and im done with the bickerin,,,,but if you like this gun as advertised,,,you better get on it,,,because if my taxes come in as planned im gonna own it!
Old 02-05-2009, 05:34 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Colorado Luckydog

Here's the rules off another very good web site....the post was titled "Price Challenging". It should be the rule here.

If someone has complied with the rules of posting an ad in this forum and you feel like there may be a price that is out of line, DO NOT post in that ad that they can get it Cheaper, or Newer, or Better elsewhere!

I have seen this raise it's ugly head time and again in this forum, & it tends to make a person wonder about the motives such individuals have for shooting down a fellow member's ad trying to sell something.

If you feel compelled to try & educate the poster that they are too pricy or whatever with their ad, then by all means POLITELY send them a PERSONAL MESSAGE with your concerns.

I repeat, Do Not post derogatory remarks in their thread.
If I see that, or have it brought to my attention, I will edit the post & you will hear from me.

Show fellow members here the same respect you would expect if you had an ad running here.

In most cases if something is too high, the silence of any response to the ad lets the poster know he may be too high.

Thanks for your continued cooperation in keeping the Classifieds Forum a great place to find a bargain, or to sell an item that will benefit another member.

Barry
I agree with this 100%

If you think someone's price is wrong or high, contact them via PM and do what you can but openly questioning someone is bad for everybody. Please refrain.

If you feel this is happening to you or your thread, (not PM) please feel free to contact me.