Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Nova ejection problem

Old 12-15-2008, 08:12 PM
Fork Horn

Default Nova ejection problem

first shot the bolt won't eject the shell. It comes back enough where I can see the brass of the shell. After I jerk really hard, it finally ejects, but doesn't put the next shell in until I close the chamber and open it again and the shell jacks in just fine.

What could be the problem? any ideas?

Thanks
Old 12-16-2008, 07:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Nova ejection problem

Not being totally inimate with novas, I can only guess without seeing the gun in person. The problem sounds like the slide "action bar". You NEED to return it for repair, assuming it's still under warranty, or take it to your nearest gunsmith. That's a new 1 on me, and should be pretty rare problem as I've never had 1 come in for repair due to that particular problem (truth be told-rare to get them in for repair any reason).