Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Gun Show Question HELP

Old 12-10-2008, 10:13 PM
Fork Horn

Default Gun Show Question HELP

Going to a gun show in Maryland this weekend and have never been before and had some questions about how much money to bring. First this is what I am looking for a 22 caliper centerfire Pistol second a 22 caliper rifle not bolt action and last a 45 or 50 caliper muzzleloader most likely theguns will be used not new. So I was just wondering aprox what you would think each gun would cost so I can get an idea of how much money I need.
Old 12-10-2008, 10:37 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Gun Show Question HELP

take lots... as much as your willing to spend. All those guns... you may get out with used stuff for maybe $500...also do some reading on your .22's.... Im not even going into that tonight haha
-Jake
Old 12-11-2008, 06:31 AM

I have only been to one gun show, which was this past weekend, but I found that the prices on the guns and the accessories were the same and in some cases more than you can buy at a local gun shop. I can't speak for the used guns, but as far as the new ones, I was pretty familiar with what the prices should be. Make sure you take a list of what you are interested in and the prices gathered from the internet or local gun shop.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

When you need a break stand by the door catch them before they enter,but be careful never break into a
conversation when someone beat you to them ( rule ) wait to see if they buy,if not your turn to look
i see alot of guns never make it through the door thats where your deals are.I seen a old lady pulling
a wagon one time full of guns see almost got bum rushed
Old 12-11-2008, 09:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Cal-i- BER....just so ya know!
Old 12-11-2008, 07:58 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks anyone else really looking into a used 22 or a muzzleloder.
Old 12-12-2008, 09:21 AM
Typical Buck

Who cares how it's spelled -You think you are better because you can spell!!!!
Old 12-12-2008, 09:31 AM
Typical Buck

Walther makes a great 22 hand gun(P22). It will run you between 300 to 350 new. Muzzleloaders if used make sure you ask for barrel light so you can look down the barrel and see if its be taken care of, in fact do that for every gun, even new ones too, just to be on the safe side. You can find 22 rifles fairly cheap. Just depends on how nice of a gun you want. Depending on the size of the show, id walk around and make note of everthing you like and then come back to it. Also, if its used you can discuss the price. Sometimes they will want to get rid of it so they will work with you, especially for the guns your looking at.
Old 12-12-2008, 11:18 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: mr.mc54

Who cares how it's spelled -You think you are better because you can spell!!!!
Proper spelling and punctuation don't always mean better, but poor spelling and punctuation never does.
Old 12-12-2008, 04:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not " better " than anyone....just pointing out a repeated error that could cause embarrassment in the future when he asks for brake parts at a gun show.

BFD

Lighten up, Francis.

Quick Reply: Gun Show Question HELP

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.