Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Gun Stock Carving

Old 10-06-2008, 11:03 AM

Default Gun Stock Carving

Hi all, I do not sell guns but I do custom engraving on gun stocks. I would be interested in your opinions of my work. All of my work is hand engraved with a high speed neumatic tool. If you would like to see my work please visit my web link below. I would appreciate any comments on my work. I am still new to this industry having only been engraving guns since 2007 and appreciate feedback as well as those interested in my work.

Feel free to visit my website for pictures of my work and more information.
http://www.jeffstarrstudio.com
Old 10-10-2008, 05:38 AM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Gun Stock Carving

ORIGINAL: Jeff_Starr

Hi all, I do not sell guns but I do custom engraving on gun stocks. I would be interested in your opinions of my work. All of my work is hand engraved with a high speed neumatic tool. If you would like to see my work please visit my web link below. I would appreciate any comments on my work. I am still new to this industry having only been engraving guns since 2007 and appreciate feedback as well as those interested in my work.

Feel free to visit my website for pictures of my work and more information.
http://www.jeffstarrstudio.com
How much does your work cost ?
Old 10-13-2008, 01:20 AM

Default RE: Gun Stock Carving

The cost is determined by the amount of time/difficulty of the work as well as the amount of coverage of the engraving on the gun. I do not charge extra for a custom design as I prefer to make each one unique. The price is subject to change as time goes on but right now the price for custom checkering (Fish scale/Basket weave) as well as a design on the stock will start at $600. The price can go up for additional engravings on the cheek plate or for full coverage on a single stock. The guns on my site are currently $600 - $800 engravings. Engravings on pistol grips normally range between $100 - $250 from light to heavy coverage. I ask for at least 6 weeks for a gun, and prefer if the gun is taken apart and only the stocks or grips are mailed to me. If this did not answer your question sufficiently please email me at [email protected] or [email protected] I will be glad to answer any more questions. Thanks for your interest.