Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Please vote between these two guns!

Old 03-16-2003, 03:08 PM

Default RE: Please vote between these two guns!

I would say go with the marlin. It is very accurate, I can nail clothes pins at 75 yards. I have one now and my brothers and I have shot over 5 thousand rounds through it. It is fun to shoot.

Ben
Old 03-16-2003, 07:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

The only one I have any experience with is the Marlin. My cousin has the gun with the clip. It shoots great. My buddy has the same gun, but tube feed. It shoots great. The clip is a pain in the butt. It sits right where you rest the gun on your forearm. My opinion, drop the $12 and get the tube feed, if you decide on the Marlin.
Old 03-16-2003, 07:23 PM

Thanks much! That' s what I figured but nice to have confirmation from someone who has shot both. I think the tube one is a deal because for $12 you get a synthetic stock and you can go more than 7 shots and you get rid of the mag in the way. I went to walmart today and I was going to order but they couldn' t order on sunday because the supplier is not open. I was able to pick up the NM though and I liked the feel of it except the mag. The 83TS fixes all my gripes about the 25 NM..