Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Semiautomatic Rifles

Old 03-10-2003, 03:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Semiautomatic Rifles

I' ve shot a few AR' s that I can comment on. I' ve shot a out of the box stock AR that was very difficult for me to shoot if only because the terrible trigger and unnerving loud rattling sound it made when it fired. I' ve also shot a NM AR that felt ver solid and had the most perfect trigger I' ve ever felt that was more accurate than any bolt rifle I' ve shot. I' ve never shot a NM M1A but have seen guys do incredible things with them, I' ve shot a Beretta Model 59 which is an Italian versian of the M14 that wasn' t very accurate however. You really get what you pay for with semi-autos.
Old 03-10-2003, 07:47 PM

Default RE: Semiautomatic Rifles

Very true, there are many guns today rebuilt from scrapped out guns. Some of which have literally been drug through a jungle.
And many of their " new" recievers are not built to original spec' s either. Whith the cheaper ones you may get a bargin or a real lemon.