Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

LH Remington 700 Mountain KS Rifle (NIB) $999

Old 07-15-2008, 11:25 PM

Default LH Remington 700 Mountain KS Rifle (NIB) $999

Howdy folks,

Am selling a large set of (mostly) Left-Hand hunting rifles from my deceased Father in Law's estate. They're all NIB. This first set are Remington 700 Mountain KS rifles. All NIB. Kevlar stock, stainless 26". I'm trying very hard to price these at or below dealer cost. Please let me know if you believe I'm over-priced as my mission is to sell these not hold on to them.

If you're inclined, I've got all the info (images, full description) posted on my estate sale web site:

http://www.premiersoft.com/powpow/Rifles/Remington

I have way more stuff than just these rifles: ammo, knives, etc. It's all listed on:

http://www.premiersoft.com/powpow

Thanks very much in advance for your interest and support of his family.
Tom
Old 07-16-2008, 02:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: LH Remington 700 Mountain KS Rifle (NIB) $999

I don't understand why the guy would have 4 of the same excact rifles, even if he did have money. Are you sure your not a dealer?
Old 07-16-2008, 05:06 PM

Hey Lucky Dog,

You're not the first to ask that question, nor will you be the last. If you took the time to read my "disclaimer"

www.premiersoft.com/powpow

(and i'm guessing you did not), it explains everything. I'm NOT a dealer, I'm a Son in Law of a man who rabidly collected things. He had over 140 rifles and 130 handguns. You wanna talk about duplicates? He had 20 Glock 23's. He has 8 Weatherby Mark V's in the same caliber.

In short, he was a pack-rat like I've never seen in my life. He had over 300 toothbrushes stored in a huge plastic tub. Guns weren't the only thing he collected, but they are the things he asked me to sell for him before he passed away.

So....feel free to doubt me, but you'll just be missing out on some of the best deals you'll ever get on a rifle in your life. I've already sold about 110 handguns and 14 rifles to people around the country. They're all happy campers. I work for a Software company...I've never been nor ever will be a dealer. I'm doing this as a dying wish. When the inventory is gone, I disappear from these forums.

Now with all that said, do you have any interest in any of this stuff?

Tom
Old 07-16-2008, 09:20 PM

Do you have any pistols left? Is this the last of the rifles?

Old 07-16-2008, 09:51 PM

Howdy, this is most definitely the *first* of the rifles. I'm just starting with these but have about 100 others that I plan to put up over the days/weeks ahead.

In terms of hand guns, I sold about 120 of the 130 and decided to shift gears to the long guns. I'll put the remaining handguns at some point, but there are very few. I have tons of ammo, knives and other stuff...all visible on my main estate page:

www.premiersoft.com/powpow

Thanks for checking in.
Tom
Old 07-16-2008, 10:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

No, I read it. How would I know he had 4 of the same rifles? If you"re for real, that's cool, and I hope everything goes well for you and his estate. I have all of the handguns I need, and I'm not left handed. I did however forward it to a left handed hunter that I know.
Old 07-18-2008, 01:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

I will be watching your posts for a high grade deer hunting rifle. I am looking for something with exceptional wood. Where are you located?? Tom.