Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

BAD TRADER WARNING

Old 06-18-2008, 08:59 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: BAD TRADER WARNING

Spoken like a true GENTLEMAN bigj71. That is the kind of response that brings out our true colors. I salute you sir.
Old 06-19-2008, 05:47 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: robs archery

guys NEVER send anything in the mail without shipping usps priority mail
with delivery confirmation and insurance if needed
for the extra $ for delivery confimation there is no disputing the buyer got his package ever
delivery conf. is like $1.00 or something I ship ALL my packages with it
in this day with some folks the way they are it is needed to cover your a**
hope the dies show up and you guys can call it aday
Priority is supposed to be three days, but the PO won't guarantee that. Priority means that if there is only room on the plane for one box, the priority package goes and the parcel post one doesn't. My worst experience with USPS was two weeks to deliver a priority package. I also bought a knife from a maker I had done business with before (a good guy who shipped before he got the cash). His shop is less than two days drive from me, yet the knife took two weeks to get here. Delivery confirmation is not a tracking number. I do use it, but most of the time it only appears in the system after delivery. USPS is the cheapest, but not necessarily the best.

I have no dog in this fight, but when it happened to me, both as seller and buyer, patience ended up being the best virtue. After two weeks though, I'd say a refund is definately in order.

Old 06-20-2008, 07:29 PM

I could not disagree more...
JUST MORE NAME CALLING!
You salute him? What does that say for you?
The reply was kind of on track before thename calling started.

CH

ORIGINAL: olcrip

Spoken like a true GENTLEMAN bigj71. That is the kind of response that brings out our true colors. I salute you sir.
Old 06-20-2008, 07:33 PM
Spike

Well, another week and nothing. Last post on this topic for me as I obviously got ripped off. Even the Pony Express would have arrived by now!

Wayne
Old 06-22-2008, 04:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

Wayne I hate that you apparently got ripped off ....I talked to Scott two nights ago and he told me he had refunded your money and had sent it regestered mail so you could track it ... I just cant figure out what is going on here ...in any case I feel for you bro ...

dd
Old 06-22-2008, 08:18 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

....I talked to Scott two nights ago and he told me he had refunded your money and had sent it regestered mail so you could track it ... I just cant figure out what is going on here ...in any case I feel for you bro ...

dd
dd,

Thanks for the info but I have received nothing from Scott at all - no dies, no refund, and no tracking number.I have sent two emails since June 1 and called three times and left messages. I have heard nothing.

All Scott has to do is email, call, or post the info to track his shipment yet he has done none of that. As someone that has sold many things to many people I would certainly have posted that information for anyone questioning my integrity to see that I did indeed send the item as promised or in this case the supposed refund. It's a simple thing to do and it ends everything as tracking information is capable of being searched by anyone and they would clearly see that whatever you sent has either been shipped or has arrived.

It is very clear to me what is going on here, Scott has lied to me, kept my money, and I have now waited two months for something (either dies or refund) that will obviously never arrive. If he were truly honest and everything is as he says it is, he would be eager to post the tracking information for his supposed registered mail shipment to clear this up. I checked Scott's user id (tess31470) and found he hasn't logged on or posted since 6/1/08.

Again, this situation is very easy to clear up here if he just posts, calls, or sends me the tracking info instead of spinning stories. As I posted before, I've been ripped off but I know that should anything ever arrive I will be a man and post the info. I would love to be wrong but so far...I have been 100% right.

Wayne
Old 06-22-2008, 12:11 PM
Fork Horn

I spoke with Scott on Monday evening. Didn't discuss this issue with him. I'm working another transaction with Scott. Monday evening he informed me he would be away from home til this weekend. Let's give him til he gets home. Then he should make good with his statements about a registered refund. I know from experience that the post office will on occasion loose things as if they were an airline. Things do show up many moons later, too late. I sent a barrel to a fella in Texas, it took weeks for him to find it. It was delivered to the front door, they never ever use the front door. He followed up with the post office and was informed it had been delivered. Checking the front door, he found it. He did however email me with apologies and informed me he had received the package in a timely manner just didn't check his front door. I was in the process of sending him a refund. All's well that ends well.
Old 06-22-2008, 12:25 PM
Fork Horn

Weather you get your dies or not, this guy is a LOSER and a BAD TRADER !!
Old 06-22-2008, 02:10 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: olcrip

I spoke with Scott on Monday evening. Didn't discuss this issue with him. I'm working another transaction with Scott. Monday evening he informed me he would be away from home til this weekend. Let's give him til he gets home. Then he should make good with his statements about a registered refund. I know from experience that the post office will on occasion loose things as if they were an airline. Things do show up many moons later, too late. I sent a barrel to a fella in Texas, it took weeks for him to find it. It was delivered to the front door, they never ever use the front door. He followed up with the post office and was informed it had been delivered. Checking the front door, he found it. He did however email me with apologies and informed me he had received the package in a timely manner just didn't check his front door. I was in the process of sending him a refund. All's well that ends well.
I have given Scott more than enough of my time and patience. I sent the money order on May 9 which he received on Tuesday of the following week. From the beginning of May until now he has had my money and I have nothing but excuses. He should have already "made good" on this as more than enough time has passed.

Scott is obviously able to speak with you as well as other members here but yet cannot give my messages or email any response at all. I realize that the postal service loses things as does anyone else but Scott's responses to me as well his complete lack of communication, in my opinion, are certainly indicative of dishonesty and a severe lack of integrity. I would never deal with him again in any capacity as he's only proven to me that he doesn't do what he says he will. DoctorDeath posted that he had spoken to Scott two nights ago and that Scott said he had refunded my money via registered mail with a tracking number. Again, email, call or post the tracking info....it's extremely simple and that hasn't been done. I would certainly inform my buyer of what I was going on as any upstanding seller would. Needless to say, I am not holding my breath that I will ever see a penny returned to me.
Old 06-22-2008, 02:27 PM
Fork Horn

Don't give up yet. This forum has a way of making honest people redeem themselves. What ever, your not alone!!! Your one of us....

Quick Reply: BAD TRADER WARNING

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.