Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

ruger kp90

Old 01-18-2008, 05:38 PM
Fork Horn

Default ruger kp90

Just ordered my ruger kp90 .45 today and put half down within the next 2 weeks i will finally have it in my posession. the md law of having the spent casing makes it tough to find firearms at times but luckily i have... it is only md and ny that require it so it is difficult......I'm just pumped right now cant wait..........anyone who is in md on the eastern shore the gun merchant over in federalsburg is a great resource with alot of knowledge
Old 01-18-2008, 06:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: ruger kp90

what do you mean having the spent caseing
Old 01-19-2008, 09:18 AM
Fork Horn

in md and ny they do not sell handguns unless there is a round through them. and the spent casing must accompany the gun in transfer. that i why u cant even by a colt in md because they stopped ding that. the companies only put out so many with spent casings at a time so it can be difficult to find them. its just a way that they are making it harder and harder to get firearms.
Old 01-19-2008, 11:47 AM

I do believe that is the dumbest law I have ever heard. Every firearms manufacturer I know of test fires each weapon. Why do they need the spent casing?
Old 01-19-2008, 05:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

i think it is for if you kill someone they can check the caseing to see if it was your gun
if you kill someone with your gun are you going to turn the casing over to the govt[&:]

heck change the slide assbl and it is useless
ORIGINAL: BigTiny

I do believe that is the dumbest law I have ever heard. Every firearms manufacturer I know of test fires each weapon. Why do they need the spent casing?
Old 01-19-2008, 05:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

why can you not just buy a gun shoot it once and theres a caseing
ORIGINAL: whacker

in md and ny they do not sell handguns unless there is a round through them. and the spent casing must accompany the gun in transfer. that i why u cant even by a colt in md because they stopped ding that. the companies only put out so many with spent casings at a time so it can be difficult to find them. its just a way that they are making it harder and harder to get firearms.
Old 01-19-2008, 05:09 PM
Fork Horn

state law. the state police used to shoot it and then it became to consuming so now the manufacturer must do it and it must be presented with the weapon. and yes it is so it can be kept on file in case a crime is committed with the weapon or if it is stolen or what not. i am almost positive it is only md and ny which require this
Old 01-20-2008, 10:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

i will make sure i never move to either
ORIGINAL: whacker

state law. the state police used to shoot it and then it became to consuming so now the manufacturer must do it and it must be presented with the weapon. and yes it is so it can be kept on file in case a crime is committed with the weapon or if it is stolen or what not. i am almost positive it is only md and ny which require this
Old 01-20-2008, 01:46 PM
Fork Horn

I had a KP95R for a few months. I really didn't like it and ended up getting a Glock 17 instead. Of course, personal preferences differ.
Old 01-20-2008, 03:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

thing is that glock properly cost twice what the ruger did
ORIGINAL: legion

I had a KP95R for a few months. I really didn't like it and ended up getting a Glock 17 instead. Of course, personal preferences differ.

Quick Reply: ruger kp90

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.