Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

will it work??

Old 01-19-2003, 01:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default will it work??

ok i have a slug barrel for my mossberg 500 with the cantilever(sp) scope base on it...my county i live in from the looks of it is going to be special regulations with more doe seasons and shotgun only...can i mount a scope on it in october sight it in hunt with it and take the barrel off and small game hunt with the gun and then put the slug barrel back on for deer season and know its still on? ordo i have to shoot it and make sure or what?? thanx alot...
Old 01-19-2003, 04:52 PM

Default RE: will it work??

i have one for my rem 1100. i have done that in the past.using it for sitting and then taking it off and doing drives. it worked out alright with just a minor adjustment of my scope. but i stopped doing so cause i did not feel comfortable taking the barrel off and putting it back on without making sure it was still zeroed in.
hope this kinda helps