Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

interbond bullets..

Old 01-07-2003, 03:31 AM

Default interbond bullets..

has anyone seen this in the new shooting times magazine?
seems to be a nice bullet looks to be just like the SST but with a bonded core.it has a expansion control ring to make the bullet mushroom twice the bullet diameter..

got a question about this for all you BT useres...

if yopu have seen this picture on pge.23 have any of the BT's, if any you have recovered look like that ? seemed to hold well at 50yds.

Old 01-07-2003, 10:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: interbond bullets..

The Hornady InterBond look good on paper we will see how they preform when we get our hands on them. Good luck.
Old 01-07-2003, 10:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nosler's BT is a very popular bullet.....I just wish it was bonded.........dern things sure are accurate!!

Agree with handloader 1...judge them when they get here!!!! I'm very optomistic however.
Old 01-08-2003, 04:17 AM

vapodog..

in that magazine they have a bullet from nosler called. ACCUBOND. looks just like the nosler ballistic tips but bonded.
i would use them again if i knew they would have a better % of staying together under the velocities my game is at under 50yds. let me know how you like them if you try them.

Old 01-08-2003, 10:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Quilly.....this is a customer wins situation in my eyes......we now have a lot of companies trying to win our dollars for (truly) premium bullets. (Thank Swift for that .....my opinion)

Hornady, Nosler, Speer, Swift......you name it.....we, the customer are clearly the winner!!!!
Old 01-09-2003, 03:21 AM

it looked that the nosler accuvond has a 200gr. spitzer for the 308cal bullets.
hopefully but i doubt it that they will be in stock when my browning BAR MKII comes in. i will try out the 165gr's might be a good bullet for my stalking conditions.
i just wonder if they will stay together? maybe rick jameson from shooting times will do some write ups about both of these on game. cause i think this might be a hot ticket this year and will be seeing it in other magazines by huntign season.