Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Do Not Do This

Old 07-14-2007, 03:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Do Not Do This

I scoped myselfwith the first shot of my rifle, I was dissapointed, but I kept on shooting it,andheld the fore-arm tighter.
I learned to respect my gun that way.

Turned out later that the scope was mounted too far back,so I had it adjusted, and no problems since!
Old 07-16-2007, 01:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Those marks are called "the learning curve"
Old 07-17-2007, 08:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Don't feel bad. I got hit twice during the same session one day with my 7mm. I was just too close to the scope, was creaping up on it and too far forward. The first time I was, "Well, that was dumb, I better move back a little." Then I got bit the second time and the blood really started to pour down my face. I did what any one would do though, and just wiped off the blood and kept shooting. It was a nice half-moon on my eyebrow, much worse than yours. It happens though, I hate to admit it, but if you shoot enough I suspect it'll eventually happen to anyone.
Old 07-17-2007, 05:53 PM

U could avoid this problem and shoot a bow

Bows FTK