Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Bad Cop

Old 05-26-2007, 06:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bad Cop

"Now, I'm the only one in this room that I know of, that can safely handle a gun......BOOM!!!!!!"

Man, that's just crazy, if he shot himself, I would think that he would yell in pain or something, he was limping later, though, it seemed.

I agree with Ought Six, it's a bad influence to have that crap happening.
Old 05-27-2007, 02:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

he's not a "cop", he's D.E.A. typical federal agent (meaning they always act like they know everything). he also sued whoever it was that filmed the event. his reasoning for sueing was now he can't work undercover because the video was sent widespread.
Old 05-27-2007, 06:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: CamoCop

he's not a "cop", he's D.E.A. typical federal agent (meaning they always act like they know everything).
I still don't see the difference. He is still an idiot that should not be allowed around guns.
Old 05-28-2007, 02:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: retrieverman

he's not a "cop", he's D.E.A. typical federal agent (meaning they always act like they know everything).
I still don't see the difference. He is still an idiot that should not be allowed around guns.
the difference is...don't call "cops" idiots because of one nimrod.
Old 05-28-2007, 08:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

camocop
You have absolutely no chance of changing my opinion on "cops". I know too many good guys (I even call some of them friends) that are LEO's, but when they put on a badge and gun, they become this "Barney Fife meets Lethal Weapon" IDIOTS. Every one that I know is an embarassement to themselves and their departments because of their poor gun handling and marksmanship skills (poor to my standards, but "good enough" to qualify for their departments). I have been with many of them in a controlled range setting, and from what I experienced there, I would be terrified to be in a hunting setting with them.

I don't know you and am sorry if I offended you, but until someone PROVES me wrong, my opinion will stand. A cop is a cop.
Old 05-29-2007, 02:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

well then, maybe you need to start putting on some gun handling/safety classes for us idiot law enforcement officers who know nothing about firearms.
Old 05-29-2007, 06:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

well then, maybe you need to start putting on some gun handling/safety classes for us idiot law enforcement officers who know nothing about firearms.
Man, this is the internet. Don't take things so personal. I am sorry I offended you.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:56 AM

he's not a "cop", he's D.E.A. typical federal agent (meaning they always act like they know everything). he also sued whoever it was that filmed the event. his reasoning for sueing was now he can't work undercover because the video was sent widespread.
The guy has no grounds for a suit. He was blown the second he walked into that classroom and identified himself. You never know whose kid is sitting in that class.

Bad cop - no doughnut!
Old 05-29-2007, 02:11 PM
Typical Buck

Retrieverman, I'm curious, what do you do for a living???

camocop
You have absolutely no chance of changing my opinion on "cops". I know too many good guys (I even call some of them friends) that are LEO's, but when they put on a badge and gun, they become this "Barney Fife meets Lethal Weapon" IDIOTS. Every one that I know is an embarassement to themselves and their departments because of their poor gun handling and marksmanship skills (poor to my standards, but "good enough" to qualify for their departments). I have been with many of them in a controlled range setting, and from what I experienced there, I would be terrified to be in a hunting setting with them.

I don't know you and am sorry if I offended you, but until someone PROVES me wrong, my opinion will stand. A cop is a cop.