Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

How Much Is Concealed?

Old 04-27-2007, 02:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: How Much Is Concealed?

Check each state what they conciderd concealed,most are anything over 2/3rds(covering more then 2/3 of the wepon),some states you can carry a handgun while out in the field for target or hunting reasons but it has to be visable,not more then 2/3 can be coverd that is why a lot of people wear revolvers out in the woods,BUT be carefull.Its best to check with your state.
Most of the time in the summer I wear a IWB holster with shirt untucked but alot of times I wear a button-up shortsleave shirt so I wear a shoulder holster and it keeps mysidearm just aboutright under my armpit and in the winter I wear a OWB if I have a sweater on.Eather way no one knows Iam CCW.....
IF THE GUN is coverd more then 2/3rds its concealed and this thing about the PRINT.........The gun is too big OR you havent thought it out about CCW......
Alot of people who carry do change thier style ofclothingto a certain point.....
just my .05 cents.....