Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

New Toy!

Old 04-03-2007, 08:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: New Toy!

Well we got 5-6" of snow last nite. Don't think I will be doing any shooting for a while now. Whatever happened to being able to shoot wearing a t-shirt in April???
Old 04-03-2007, 08:18 AM
Boone & Crockett

We only got a couple inches this time. Praise the Lord., And pass the ammunition.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

Gotta hate it for you guys...Dogwoods are blooming here in NC, turkeys are gobbling, supposed to be 80 degrees here today, I'm going to have to mow the lawn after work....
Old 04-03-2007, 09:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Do you guys buy those in pieces? I really want one in 270 or 243. Dou you but the frame and stock and the barrels and you are ready to go? As you can I do not kow much about these, but have been wanting ot get one for a few months...just do not know where to get started????
Old 04-03-2007, 09:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah my winter wheat was just gettin greened up good........That and the lawns were just starting to get green.

GooseHunterJr - You can buy a TC as a complete firearm, or you can buy it in pieces if you so choose. I know none of my local gunshops will seperate a complete firearm to sell. Check out eabco.com, they sell all you will ever need for a TC and have lots of good info on there.
Old 04-05-2007, 07:20 PM
Fork Horn

congrats
Old 04-05-2007, 08:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

thanx
Old 04-05-2007, 08:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, one thing about the Encore is that you are not troubled by magazine dimensions that limit seating depths. You will be able to do some fine "tweakin'". My 7-08 is one of the most user-loader-friendly guns I've ever owned. I think you're gonna love it!
Old 04-05-2007, 09:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with it. Tomorrow I might just go load up some ammo and get 'er ready to rumble if the weather ever gets any better.
Old 04-10-2007, 12:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

JamesB - Hey, its snowing again [:@]Its going between rain/sleet and snow, it can't decide what it wants to do.

I did to get fire the Encore a few times yesterday. Will post up some pics of results when I get the ambition to go out to the shop an take a few pictures of my target.