Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Not about guns!

Old 03-29-2007, 05:58 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Not about guns!

After being in a wheel chair since October and missing the Seasons, The doc told me today to start walking a little. My right leg is pretty weak but LORD it felt good to walk in from the truck.. Here is hoping the foot holds up. It was broken in more places than I thought it had places.
Old 03-29-2007, 06:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Not about guns!

Brother James I hope you heal up fast and get back to shooting and hunting with the rest of us.That must of reallt sucked sitting there the whole season.My son is in a wheelchair he has CP but we still hunt all we can,he is my favorite hunting buddy.I made his stand for his chair so it is alot of fun.
Old 03-29-2007, 06:05 PM
Typical Buck

Glad to hear that ur up on ur feet,even though i did not know u was in a wheel chair,but good luck and i hope that all goes well.
Old 03-29-2007, 06:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

I couldn't help but think how much we take something like being able to walk across a room or street for granite until this simple function is gone. I need to take care not to loose what I gained back. Thanks for the well wishes.

I drove out past the range and the snow and water it pretty well gone. I can't wait to get out and shoot a couple new virgin guns. God bless and help you and your son DAN. Precious hunting buddy you have.
Old 03-29-2007, 07:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good to here you’re up and around James. Have fun with your new guns ... Funny thing is today, I finally got the ok from my doc to drive. Kinda of blacked out last Oct. on my property one Saturday morning and was asked not to drive till test and the doc gave the ok. I never really thought much about driving until it was taken away from me. Sure is nice being back on the road...
Old 03-29-2007, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good to hear you're up and movin' on your own, James....Just don't overdo it. You are soooo right about taking things for granted until they are taken from you. Heal strong.
Old 03-30-2007, 04:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

Great to hear that you're getting better! Hope you are ready by next season!
Old 03-30-2007, 07:01 AM
Dominant Buck

Hey, glad to hear you're up, you Ole Coot!Wishing you better days partner!
Old 03-30-2007, 07:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

Thanks again guys.
Old 03-30-2007, 07:36 AM

Good to read that you are on the road to recovery. I hope that your healing goes very well and you are able to enjoy hunting this year.

Quick Reply: Not about guns!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.