Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Democrats Quoting Zumbo

Old 03-27-2007, 11:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Democrats Quoting Zumbo

ORIGINAL: eldeguello

This is the type of people who created the jackass party (as it is today).
Thomas Jefferson founded the Democratic party, and you think he was anti-gun? Heck, he wrote the Declaration of Independence!

You really put out an un-educated comment there.
Old 03-27-2007, 02:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

No he is exactly right !!!!!!! (As it is today) Those men stood up and defended our rights.This democratic party is about taking them away.
Old 03-28-2007, 11:17 AM

Unfortunately, we can discuss these issues all day. But I doubt the people who need to hear them are on this forum. I'm afraid that buying a cheap AR lowermay be the best solution at the moment, that way you can always go back and buy your dream gun with a minimal current investment.
Old 03-28-2007, 12:24 PM

The problem I see is actually bigger than the gun debate. I think fooling around with the second amendment at all sets a dangerous precedent of tampering with the Bill of Rights. After all, if your second amendment rights are infringed upon, why not the others? Free speech, press, and assemby--do we want to start narrowing down what those amendments mean as well? I don't think democrats do either. If they could just get their head out of their collective @$$e$! I always like to use the 9/11 attack as an example: We have a religious group in this country that is intent on killing those with different beliefs--they have made overt attempts at disrupting our society and government and killed Americans on American soil. Now, should I use that as a justification for resticting their freedom of religion? No. Do I wish these folks were not here anymore? Oh yeah, but it isn't worth giving up any of the liberties set forth in the first ten amendments of our Constitution. What happened to Zumbo is happening to regular folks every day, only they don't get a personal call from Ted Nugent to get set straight, they have to depend on us to give them the intelligence upgrade they need.
Old 03-28-2007, 02:20 PM
Typical Buck

Why are all these loonies in the Democratic Party, or is this just the type of individual that party attracts?

That's funny, I know alot more Dems. than Rep. and they all want to keep their guns. And your Gov. Jenny, made it possiable to carry a conceiled weapon in Mich. Don't lable all Dem. as anti-gun. Myself I don't claim either party as mine, Both sides are a Joke.
Old 03-29-2007, 06:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: younggun243

Thomas Jefferson founded the Democratic party, and you think he was anti-gun? Heck, he wrote the Declaration of Independence!

You really put out an un-educated comment there.
Thomas Jefferson founded "the Democratic Republican Party", and what he founded is a far cry from what is now called the Democrat Party. Despite the fact that these imposters claim the heritage of Thomas Jefferson, I have no doubt that, were he alive today, he would gladly shoot the whole damn bunch of those that want to fool with the Bill of Rights-ANY of the first ten amendments!!

Young turkey, before you start labelling someone as "uneducated", you need to read the WHOLE COTTON-PICKIN' MESSAGE. Did you miss the "as it is today" caveat? I'll put my education up against yours any day!
Old 03-29-2007, 07:11 PM

Why in the world would Zumbo say something like that anyway? Could it have been Democratic dollars, or was it just something that he didn't give enough thought to before he said it? There are some very good Democrats that run for office, but as long as their party is so liberal and so against personal rights and gun ownership I don't feel comfortable voting for them. If some of them would take a stand for what they believe instead of what they are told to say and do so they can be financed by the party, maybe they wouldn't need the parties money to get elected. DUH!! Is that what you would call running on your own merits? By the way, what difference does it make what a gun looks like to you or me, as long as the owner likes it. I am certain that we don't all own the same exact guns.
Old 03-30-2007, 04:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: huntdanielboone

A. Why in the world would Zumbo say something like that anyway?

B. There are some very good Democrats that run for office, but as long as their party is so liberal and so against personal rights and gun ownership I don't feel comfortable voting for them.
A. Sure don't know! Even though an AR 15 is not exactly what I personally would choose to shoot prairie dogs, the 2nd Amendment "ain't about hunting ducks!" In addition, shooting prairie dogs is great practice for shooting bigger targets......

B. Agreed! John Dingell, for instance. Although a Dem., hehas done a whole lot for shooters' rights! So have a few other Dems, but NOT MANY except for a few governors who have signed concealed carry legislation...... I think Bill Richardson is the most recent (New Mexico).
Old 03-30-2007, 04:44 AM
Typical Buck

As a true conservative, I believe the republicans let us all down with their cowardice. The republicans ran the legislature for 12 years and also the presidency for 6, what have they done for us. They allowed the democrats who were the minority party to control the dialogue with illegal filibusters that could have ended if they would have had the testes to do so. Not much difference now days between the republicrats and the demicans. Both parties are beholden to the special interests that send the money. Federal politics does not allow someone to win on their own merits. The money is so great, that if a politician bucks his or her party on a moral stand they will have a very difficult time getting re-elected. The only way to stop this is to follow George Washington's lead and enact term limits.
Old 03-30-2007, 04:56 AM
Boone & Crockett

"Why in the world would Zumbo say something like that anyway?"

In myopinion this "assault rifle" thing was eating at Zumbo for a very long time. Me personally thinks that Zumbo's outburst was a well timedmalicious act designed to lend credibility to the Democrats renewed attack on "assaultweapons." Some of thesame folks on this board whorightfully sock it to the anti-gun Democratsrushed to "forgive" Zumbo. That Zumbo scumbag called me, an Armyretiree, a "terrorist"and i do not take lightly to that.

Quick Reply: Democrats Quoting Zumbo

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.