Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Woe is me!

Old 03-20-2007, 07:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Woe is me!

I feel so bad because I forgot to properlybreak in some of my rifles and now they won't shoot worth a dang. Take a look at these pitiful groups.

Old 03-20-2007, 07:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Deleted

You're going to want to move up to a 30-378 in order to give you a little more margin for error in case you make a marginal shot.
Old 03-20-2007, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Woe is me!

Here's another:

Old 03-20-2007, 07:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

One more.

Pitiful, pitiful
Old 03-20-2007, 07:56 AM
bigcountry

I am not sure I follow you. You always told me in the last few years, you rarely get to shoot and kinda lost interest and do not buy that many guns. And also, I am not sure what your talking about with accuracy. We are talking fouling.

Things might have changed some for you, but some of us on here shoot at least once a week. For the once a year sight in shooter, no, break in is not going to matter.

Old 03-20-2007, 07:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sell the gun! it can't shoot worth a plug nickle
Old 03-20-2007, 08:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

bc, just ribbing you guys a little. Look, if a guy wants to break in a rifle with one of those tedious methodsthen I've got no problem with it............as long as he doesn't ask me to go with him that is.

And yes, I don't shoot as much as I used to. That's because I've got a son involved in just about everything at school (going to his baseball game as soon as I get off work today) and a new granddaughter that I like to see at least every other weekend.

Old 03-20-2007, 08:17 AM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: Solitary Man

And yes, I don't shoot as much as I used to. That's because I've got a son involved in just about everything at school (going to his baseball game as soon as I get off work today) and a new granddaughter that I like to see at least every other weekend.

Nothing wrong with that Solitary, I figure I will be right there with ya in a year or less. Trying to get all my shooting in now.

Old 03-20-2007, 08:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Old 03-20-2007, 09:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

Don't shoot much! hmm - must have bought those targets on ebay! But if you would have broken in those barrels, you may have gotten rid of some of those flyers. just kidding. nice shooting.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.