Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Brand New Mossberg-Now has lost my buisness, not a Rant, just facts

Old 03-08-2007, 10:56 AM
Spike

Default Brand New Mossberg-Now has lost my buisness, not a Rant, just facts

I believe it is my responsibility to share with each and every hunter my expierence. I have brought to the top my original post about my Brand New Mossberg 935 Mag.

10 mins ago I finish another phone call and yes I still do not have my new gun back.

#1 This was brand new, not a gun that has been in the field for years
#2 E-mails were only responded to not answered, and each one sent took no less than 8 business days to do that.
#3 I have spoke on the phone 4 times with them now. I have received 3 promise dates from them. Not one has been accurate, and no return calls in regards to missing that date.
#4 Two of the persons I have talked to have shown no interest in helping or any care that I just spent $500.00+ on a Mossberg product. Actullay they blaintly just blew me off.

There is plenty of competiton from other gun manufacter's out there. I ask you to think twice about making a choice in purchasing a Mossberg. I am in no way ranting, I am telling you facts. Please ask for any questions
Old 03-08-2007, 11:46 AM
Spike

Default RE: Brand New Mossberg-Now has lost my buisness, not a Rant, just facts

If anyone has any inside information I would appreciate. I know each time we read post's like this we can easily think ah that person is justblowing smoke, just mad, crying/whinning.

I would like to write a letter to Mossberg that will reach the right people and not end up in the trash can. The only contact info the Mossberg site is for the very people that don't care, don't answer e-mail, and blanetly lie about return delivery. I would really like to get an address of someone at Mossberg that cares and will work on correcting issue's.

I know Remmington, Browning, Berretta, etc will be glad to take my money next time. I want Mossberg to fully understand this. I would also like to share this on other pertainent sites that are gun related so that Mossberg gets the point. If anyone cares to share those sites it would be appreciated. Not sure about you but I do not have $500.00 to just not care.
Old 03-08-2007, 06:39 PM
Typical Buck

I agree with you that thier customer service sucks 95% of the time. I called and emailed 2 weeks ago about a new rifle they are producing......no response. I have also called numerous times before only to be put on hold forever or go sent strait to thier answering service (while they are open)I have a 500 and I love it, but customer service counts for alot in my book. i hope they can get things together
Old 03-08-2007, 10:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

i've never had to deal with their customer service, never had a problem with any of their shotguns. i must have missed it but why did you have to send yours back?
Old 03-09-2007, 03:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

disreguard my question, i found your rant further down.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

Their products are relatively inexpensive. I suppose they hire the same kind of geniuses for their customer service department as the discount stores are staffed with......
Old 03-09-2007, 05:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

To me,customer servive is #1 reason to like/dislike a product or company. After all-if they don't believe in what they are making-why should we?