Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

how to cook a deer tag?

Old 02-02-2007, 06:27 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: how to cook a deer tag?

They go great with a bottle of BOOZE (your choice).
Old 02-02-2007, 07:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Does your username have anything to do with why you are looking for a tag recipe?
that couldn't be, my best friend tells me i sound just like a buck grunting
Old 02-02-2007, 07:24 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: retrieverman

I believe that I could eat a dog turd if it were wrapped in bacon.

Old 02-02-2007, 08:50 PM
Typical Buck

You guys are cracking me up. Gonna try in the morning but it's going to be real cold.
Old 02-03-2007, 04:28 PM
Typical Buck

My season is over. I was getting geared up to go out when I ended my season. I had a Gerber E Z Zip in my bag. It was laying loose[unbeknownst to me]. I reached in to grab some gearand cut the tip of my index finger clear to the nail bed. Didn't somebody say allegro and wrap the tag in bacon? Maybe I'll just go caveman and eat it raw. Tag tartar!
Old 02-03-2007, 04:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

try eating a buck tag and 4 doe tags!!! i wont go hungry this winter cant say i couldnt have filled them all. i aint complaining..coulda filled them all a couple times over. coulda..woulda..shoulda..thats why its called hunting not killin!! gotta cringe when i had to let a book werthy buck walk opening day to have a kid kill it in the next set of woods a couple days later that never scouted and the deer didnt even live in the area..man that buck was a whopper. just couldnt get a shot..the shot i had he was staring at me and i couldnt get my gun up!! i think im going to try marinating mine..then grilling
Old 02-03-2007, 06:51 PM

ha ha ha you guys crack me up yeah my tag is still uncut but i filled my dads. this was the first year i diddn't get my own deer
Old 02-03-2007, 09:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: retrieverman

I believe that I could eat a dog turd if it were wrapped in bacon.
Come on down fer dinner! I feed my Mastiff Science diet Lamb and rice formula! You can have my serving.

Old 02-04-2007, 03:12 PM

ORIGINAL: 7MM.REMINGTON.MAGNUM

ha ha ha you guys crack me up yeah my tag is still uncut but i filled my dads. this was the first year i diddn't get my own deer
Really? You filled your Dad's tag? Where I'm from that's a no-no.
Old 02-04-2007, 07:08 PM

retriverman, if you get that hungry please come and have some venison with me. Let the dog turds furtilize the lawn lol; I didn't do near as well as I should have, but my son-in-law took care of my slack, and the freezer is full. I did see one monster buck near here, and he likely serviced most of our local doe population. I have reason to be excited about future deer seasons!

Quick Reply: how to cook a deer tag?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.