Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Best .243

Old 01-02-2007, 10:19 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Best .243

ORIGINAL: MichaelT.

Just bought one of these in a .243. Ruger M77 Compact - stainless / laminate.

It is a great gun, and shoots really nice. I paid 579.00 + tax. You can order it through walmart for about 540.00 + tax. It weighs just under 6 pounds. If the price is a bit much, it also comes in a blued / walnut.

There are other nice Ruger models available that are a little cheaper and not as compact either.

But I would wait and save my cash for a new gun of my choice.

10-4, Good Buddy!

Old 01-02-2007, 07:08 PM
Typical Buck

all right all right i get the point[:@].so you say i should save up and get something i wont regret buying . if thats the case then i need a way to get money.i only got ( $42+a $15 walmart gift card[8D])i can wait till june at my birthday and get a couple hundred dollars, or i can shovel snow,( what snow where) [:@]. any sugestions?
please
Old 01-02-2007, 07:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

You could donate plasma and or sperm depending how old you are......

Just a thought! LOL

[:'(]
Old 01-02-2007, 07:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Brod_Man

all right all right i get the point[:@].so you say i should save up and get something i wont regret buying . if thats the case then i need a way to get money.i only got ( $42+a $15 walmart gift card[8D])i can wait till june at my birthday and get a couple hundred dollars, or i can shovel snow,( what snow where) [:@]. any sugestions?
please
You are in the wrong place for money advise. All my money is tied up in a gun safe full of guns, as I am sure is a common occurance here.
Old 01-02-2007, 08:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: retrieverman
You are in the wrong place for money advise. All my money is tied up in a gun safe full of guns, as I am sure is a common occurance here.
x2