Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

50 bmg.

Old 12-21-2006, 10:33 PM

Default RE: 50 bmg.

ORIGINAL: DANTHEHUNTER

Roger that !!!!
You know what, DAN, I'm begginning to find you amusing. if you hadn't said anything about my job, we wouldn't have to argue.
Old 12-21-2006, 10:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think that it has to do more with the potential than anything. I mean a 1 mile + accuracy potential and armor piercing capabilities? I think that the government is scared that in the wrong hands it would be used against our own police and be able to cause some serious problems for them. The 50 BMG is no toy, and in the right (or wrong depending on how you look at it) hands, the gun could be a pretty serious threat.
Darn tootin!
Teddy Kennedy tried getting a ban passed a few years ago on all 'cop killer' armor piercing ammunition- every rifle cartridge from 30-30 on up. Can't allow the serfs to have any power you know, people are a lot more easily controlled when they look at their feet and flinch in fear whenever an authority figure comes near. BTW, the next best thing to the .50 BMG for defeating body and even vehicle armor is 12 guage shotgun slugs- but at least noone will ever ban those, right? They surely won't go after hunters scoped sniper rifles either.
Old 12-21-2006, 10:55 PM

ORIGINAL: Briman

I think that it has to do more with the potential than anything. I mean a 1 mile + accuracy potential and armor piercing capabilities? I think that the government is scared that in the wrong hands it would be used against our own police and be able to cause some serious problems for them. The 50 BMG is no toy, and in the right (or wrong depending on how you look at it) hands, the gun could be a pretty serious threat.
Darn tootin!
Teddy Kennedy tried getting a ban passed a few years ago on all 'cop killer' armor piercing ammunition- every rifle cartridge from 30-30 on up. Can't allow the serfs to have any power you know, people are a lot more easily controlled when they look at their feet and flinch in fear whenever an authority figure comes near. BTW, the next best thing to the .50 BMG for defeating body and even vehicle armor is 12 guage shotgun slugs- but at least noone will ever ban those, right? They surely won't go after hunters scoped sniper rifles either.
Edit.
Old 12-22-2006, 12:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Chantecler111

Darn tootin!
Heck, I could take my .300 Win Mag hunting rifle, and take complete control of the high school down the street.
In todays day in age its probably not to wise to even joke around about something like that. [>:]
Old 12-22-2006, 12:30 AM

ORIGINAL: TUK101

Darn tootin!
Heck, I could take my .300 Win Mag hunting rifle, and take complete control of the high school down the street.
In todays day in age its probably not to wise to even joke around about something like that. [>:]
TUK, to be honest, I felt like an idiot, I'm gonna edit it.[]
Old 12-22-2006, 12:45 AM

The only reason I see owning one is for 2 reasons.

1,It shows us freedom to own these things and our rights to do so.
2.We might needa 50BMGone of these day to help usstand up to protect our freedoms.

The way things are going in this world, It's not if we need our firearms.It's just a matter of time when.
Old 12-22-2006, 12:47 AM

ORIGINAL: lead poisoner

2.We might needa 50BMGone of these day to help usstand up to protect our freedoms.
3. They are fun as hell, to shoot at water jugs at 700 yards.
Old 12-22-2006, 12:51 AM

For practice,Allways.
Old 12-22-2006, 12:55 AM

For practice,Allways.
Hey, lead, you hear anything, about this 30% increase in ammo prices?
Old 12-22-2006, 01:08 AM

Can't say I have.Butit wouldn't be a surprise all so.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.