Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Hunter to Hunter-I Need your help

Old 11-25-2006, 11:02 PM

Default Hunter to Hunter-I Need your help

I hope I'm doing this right, I would like to appeal to any veteran hunters out there who would like to help me continue our legacy of life, the love of the outdoors and the pursuit of wild game with our youth. I have a young gentleman in my area that has expressed a deep want to go into the woods on the trek most of uslong for each fall. However, this youngs mans dad passed away 4 yrs ago in a car accident and his mom is struggling with 2 jobs just to try to make ends meet. He is 12 years old and I've let him tag along with me and myoldest son on a couple of occasions.I've talked to his mom about getting him a gun of his own and it's just not in the cards for her. So...I have been looking for a reaallyy inexpensive youth model shotgun for him and I can't find anything used in my area in my price range ( free -$50).It's not that I'm cheap, I'm just broke (aren't we all?) I have 2 boys and a girl myself and no, the girl doesn't play with dolls, she would rather shoot her bow.I'm located in central Mn about an hour north of Minneapolis. Is there anyone out there who would be willing to donate a youth model rifle or shotgun for him?Maybe something you had as a first shotgun?Even if it needs refurbishing I can help with that,I think we will most defineately have another one for our team. You can PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] Thanks, and good hunting

[/align]
Old 11-26-2006, 03:50 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Hunter to Hunter-I Need your help

I have a single shot .410 that I could give you. I believe its a Rossi so I bought it new for $50. I live in St. Michael, MN. Give me an email and we can chat.

Don
Old 11-28-2006, 05:15 AM

ORIGINAL: dhacker

I have a single shot .410 that I could give you. I believe its a Rossi so I bought it new for $50. I live in St. Michael, MN. Give me an email and we can chat.

Don
that is nice of you.. you should be applauded
Old 11-28-2006, 06:06 AM
Fork Horn

I am still waiting for a reply from lasagna.
Old 11-28-2006, 10:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

What state are you in?

Contact me through my website if this is legit. www.youthoutside.org

Old 11-28-2006, 04:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Look at the post " Wanted: 12 ga. pump shotgun". Lasagna is offering to trade a 12 gauge pump shotgun for a Mathews bow. I say if he has one to trade, he has one to sell and buy this kid a gun, if he is really that concerned about him getting one!
Old 11-29-2006, 05:38 PM

Actually my father in law is looking to get a bow and was wondering if he was willing to trade, not me, I've already tried getting it from him but to no avail. Thanks though.