Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Is Answer Rilfes out of Business?

Old 10-17-2006, 06:27 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Is Answer Rilfes out of Business?

I hope there not of of Business. I sent them my 300 RUM a few years back and they did an exellent job. It took awhile (6 Months I think) to get it back but I sure have a super accurate with very low recoil rifle now.
I think I did speak with the owner back then as he was having back surgery and say's thats why it took so long.
They have been around for years but you never know.
Good Luck
Old 10-17-2006, 08:28 PM

stat,

thank you for your help! i really appreciate it. i will call them tomorrow to try to get in contact with don from answer products. hopefully i can get what i paid for.

i'm proud to be a member of this forum - good folks helping each other out is what it's all about!

Old 10-18-2006, 11:25 AM

i just called the number that stats sent to me and lo and behold the voice on the answering machine is from don white, the owner of answer products. i left a clear and concise message re: my order, contact info and situation. hopefully they call me back.the disturbing part is what don says in his voice message - please leave a message and don't leave multiple messages or we will make it a case to purposely not return your call. the tone of his voice in the message is also disturbing.

i'm eagerly waiting for a response.
Old 10-19-2006, 05:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Firarms are personal. Kind of like children. I'm sure he gets all sorts of guys calling him constantly, "Where's my baby!". I know folks aroundthis part of Michiganregard Answer's work highly. I don't like muzzle breaks but when you look at the rifles at the shop and you have to get a couple of inches away from it before you can see the seperation between the barrel and the break, that is good work.

Tom
Old 10-19-2006, 04:10 PM

personal they are. that's why i am so upset at this situation.

they still have not called me back after the message i left yesterday. maybe they have caller id and are screening their calls.

i have no issue with the work they did to my rifle over 5 years ago. it's the horrible customer service which i have received since july that is beyond words. do they not care about their customers? how can a business ignore someone for over 3 months. in august don told me that it would ship in a couple of days. in september, don told me via email that its was misplaced and would ship via air to speed things up. now it's october. are they using pigeons to deliver their products. geesh! i trust a persons word when they say they will do something.
Old 10-20-2006, 08:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Doesn't sound good that is for sure. But neither does a muzzle break. Good Luck.

Tom
Old 10-23-2006, 09:20 PM

funny.

thats why i ordered the thread protector...because i dont want to hunt with the brake.

p.s. 10/23/06 i have still not received a return phone call, email or my order. horrible.
Old 10-24-2006, 09:21 AM
Fork Horn

why don't you try lodging a complaint with the Michigan Attorney Generals office... you can find the email form online, fill it in and submit... just explain the situation, timeline and lack of contact after repeated attempts... Worked like a charm for me with Dell Computers...

www.michigan.gov
Old 10-24-2006, 10:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Here is my idea if they are screening their calls. Punch *67 then 1 + the area code and number - this will block caller ID and he might just answer.
Old 10-24-2006, 10:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

If I were you I'd not waste my time with the BBB. I've had dealings with them in the past, and they were one step above useless. The only power they have is the power of suggestion. I'd agree with notifying the AG.

Quick Reply: Is Answer Rilfes out of Business?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.