Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

triggersmith.com

Old 08-05-2006, 09:47 PM

Default triggersmith.com

Has anyone had trigger work donefrom Jim Pigg through triggersmith.com? If so,how long did it take to get your trigger back and were you happy with the results? Here's the link to his website.

http://www.triggersmith.com/
Old 08-06-2006, 07:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: triggersmith.com

Reddog,

Yes, I have a great deal of experience dealing with Jim. Use the search feature and you will find my old posts on the subject.

Jim was involoved in a very bad accident this summer. It took almost two months to get my trigger back. However, that is not a normal occurence. More importantly, when the trigger came back it was perfect....

I would definitely recommend his services.
Old 08-06-2006, 07:16 AM

Was his accident just recent and is he O.K.? I sent my trigger to him 1 month ago and have been corresponding through email until recently. Haven't heard from him in a while but the last time I did he told me he received my trigger and would ship itout on 7/24/06. I hope hope everything is alright with him. Thanks for the info. jcchartboy.
Old 08-06-2006, 01:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

The accident was near the end of May.

I received my trigger back around the time you sent yours in. I think he was still a bit backed up at that time. As long as he had recieved your trigger I would not worry about it, it is worth the wait.

JC
Old 08-06-2006, 08:49 PM

It might have been one of your old posts that I decided to send Jim my trigger to work on. I have no doubt that when I get it back it will be better. I'm just eager to start shooting again. By the way, what pull weight did you get JC? I assume you have a model 700.

Reddog
Old 08-09-2006, 06:38 AM

I also am waiting to get a trigger back from triggersmith. The last e-mail I got from Jim was on July 21st saying that my trigger would ship on the 24th. I'm starting to get somewhat concerned.I had no idea he'd been in an accident. Hope he is OK.
Old 08-09-2006, 09:22 AM

The last time I heard from him was the 21st of July too. I've since emailed Jim 3 times but no response. I can understand delays, but just let me know there is one. You're not alone with your concerns Cblainez71.
Old 08-09-2006, 07:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

This happened almost three months...However I know he was still in/out ofthe hospital last month...

Dear customer,

Some of you will have received notice of this, others may receive it and it may not apply. I am simply replying to all those in Jim’s in box.

Mr. Piggwas injured seriously in a motorcycle accident, and remains in the hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is expected that he will be released early next week. Jimsuffered some internal injuries and some broken bones, and has received skin grafts on his left side. He has assured me that he is ready and able to work on the serious backlog of triggers.

If you have received this in error I apologize. I really do not know the best thing other then to notify everyone at Jim’s request. He requested everyone be patient and that they are assured that everything will be OK.

Sincerely,
Brad J. Herbert
Friend of the family

Jim Pigg
Box 5169
Etna WY 83118
www.triggersmith.com
Old 08-11-2006, 09:01 AM

Did Jim keep in touch with you JC during your wait for two months? I'm getting a little frustrated not hearing from him. I would be happy if he or someone wouldjust tell me what the delay was instead of not responding to my emails.
Old 08-11-2006, 04:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: reddog132

Did Jim keep in touch with you JC during your wait for two months? I'm getting a little frustrated not hearing from him. I would be happy if he or someone wouldjust tell me what the delay was instead of not responding to my emails.
I was in the same exact position you were....

JC

Quick Reply: triggersmith.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.