Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

triggersmith.com

Old 09-10-2006, 07:11 AM
Spike

Default RE: triggersmith.com

Thanks for the info! It seems like the motorcycle accident wasn't the reason for all the problems....it's them damn cows!!
Old 09-12-2006, 11:39 AM

Heard from Jim today. He is working away the backlog and is doing well. Life threw the guy some curves.Hey I waited too and want my trigers back. I wouldn't want to trade places with the guy. He is doing his best in a difficult situation. A little understanding would go along way. I said before a leopard don't change his spots.....
Old 09-14-2006, 08:12 AM

Also heard from Jim yesterday, after sending him an email and mailing him a letter stating my concerns. He informed me that my triggers were done and had been shipped yesterday.
Old 09-19-2006, 08:08 PM
Spike

I got my trigger in the mail today with an attached apology! It seems like he's getting evrything staightened out now. Good for him(and all his customers)
Old 09-25-2006, 06:32 PM

Gents,

Don't know if this helps but I just received my trigger from Jim today. I had sent my trigger to him in July. He's behind but still working on his back log.

GP
Old 09-26-2006, 08:46 PM

I can say that I understand how this guy Jim feels and he does need everyones understanding . I was in an accident a few years ago and was 6 months getting back to work. I went from the family provider to a liability and when I finally got released to return to work I found out I'd been fired. It turned out that the S.O.B. who ran that stop sign and ruined my life was my boss's relitive, and he thought I'd have some animosity toward him. Well I certainly do now! But back to Jim, I'm glad he's back doing his work, and I hope you are all pleased with your triggers.