Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

triggersmith.com

Old 08-17-2006, 08:28 PM

Default RE: triggersmith.com

Still nothing since my last e-mail from the triggersmith on July 21st. It's now been 4 weeks without any acknowledgement as to when my trigger will be sent back to me. I wasn't able to take it on a prairie dog shoot lastweek and am now worried I will not have it in time for antelope season (the reason I bought the gun and sent the trigger to be adjusted in the first place).
Old 08-17-2006, 09:12 PM

I hear you Cblainez. I sent an email today to the local Undersheriff to get a deputy to go check on him. I'll post something if I hear anything back.

reddog
Old 08-21-2006, 02:42 PM

I purchased trigger job on Ebay from Triggersmith on July 29... Sent in rem 700 trigger and paid for work.... No communications from him since... I have a few phone numbers that just get voicemail.

Jim Pigg, (307) 856-5125, 1355 Riverview Rd, Riverton, WY 82501

business card (307-690-5964)

If anyone hears anything please post.

Thanks

Old 08-21-2006, 10:27 PM
Fork Horn

Is this a good thing to do for a deer rifle, or is the trigger set at "too light" generally afterwards? I have a 700 xcr and would like to lighten it up some.

A side note, there is another service noted on ebay now by bcgunsmithing. Is anyone aware of their service? I did notice 2 recent negative feedbacks on ebay for triggersmith for clients not receiving their stuff or getting replies to emails.
Old 08-23-2006, 03:28 PM

Any word on Jim Pigg? I too sent him 3 triggers to be serviced on 6/26 and have received 1 email on 7/21 stating that the triggers wouldbe serviced and shippedby 7/25, but still haven't received the triggers or communication to the half dozen email messages that I've sent. Very frusterating, since I've got a Colorado hunting trip planned and no gun to take.
Old 08-23-2006, 06:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

For whatever it is worth I last spoke with Jim on 7/18....

JC
Old 08-23-2006, 11:03 PM

After 46 days of waiting and 33 days of not hearing from him, I got my trigger today in the mail! His reply on my receipt said, "Sorry for the delay." Just finished putting it back together and dry fired it. All I can say is WOW! What an improvement! I can't wait until Friday when I take out and start shooting again. I'm disappointed Jim could not keep in touch with me and let me know there was a delay, but I'm happy with result.For you that are waiting for your trigger, hang in there. I'm sure it will show up soon. (Hopefully before your hunting season starts!)
Old 08-27-2006, 07:31 PM

I see Jim's website is down and his account suspended. I hope he's not going to hang it up now. Maybe since the accident he's just not able to do it anymore. I'm very pleased with the work he did on my trigger. It would be ashamed to see him stop now. Hopefully everything is fine with him and this is only temporary.
Old 08-28-2006, 03:04 PM

Sent 2 triggers in April. They were returned in late June. super job.He said had more doctoring to do the week of July3 ?? but would be back in full swing after that. sent 2 more in early July and haven't heard anything since. Got a hunt on 10/1 and getting nervous. Hope all is well
Old 08-29-2006, 06:15 PM
Spike

I've been waiting since early July, and have to admit it's starting to get a little scary. E-mails aren't answered and now that the web site is discontinued...that can't be a good sign! I agree with other posters that everybody would be alot more patient if there was better communication.(any ..for that matter)

Quick Reply: triggersmith.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.