Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Barbie gun

Old 07-20-2006, 09:19 PM
Fork Horn

Default Barbie gun

I have a three year old daughter that loves to shoot with me. She actualy askes me too go shoot. She goes hunting with me too and carries her own squirells.My wife complained that my son an i were turning her into a tomboy. So bought her a rifle from Cricket. It has a pink synthetic stock and i used a decal from one of her toys on the stock. So now it says BARBIE on the side. Now i cant possibly turn her into a tomboy.
Old 07-20-2006, 11:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Barbie gun

Too cute! Too funny! Like it! Bet you will never see a Barbie gun in the toy stores! [8D]
Old 07-21-2006, 06:59 AM
Typical Buck

Too funny. Last deer season, I stopped by the house before heading to the processor with a deer. My2 year old daughter looks at the deer in the back of the truck, points and says "STEAK" . My wife just rolled her eyes. Just wait until I buy here the little camo outfit I saw in walmart the other day.
Old 07-21-2006, 07:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

[8D]
Old 07-21-2006, 07:09 AM
Fork Horn

i have a 2 year old daughter and last time we were at gander mt my daughetr made it very clear that the pink crickedt 22 is hers and anytime some one walked past the stand it was on she yelled at them [stay away my cricket stay away] so i think our next trip 2 gander mt we will be goin home wiht HER rifle lol
Old 07-21-2006, 07:52 AM

My daughter has always has been interested in guns from the time she was very little. I promised her her own rifle when she turned ten and she started to remind me of that fact a few months before her 10th birthday. I kept my promise and made her responsible for that little rifle. She loved to go hunting with me but never had interest in shooting anything, she just liked to go along. When I was lucky enough to harvest something, she was right there up to her elbows in the mess of things. She later went into the U.S.Navy and easily qualified Expert in both rifle and handgun and even went on to be part of a Tactical unit. To this day, she still loves to shoot and has her CCW and carries regularly. Little girls are just as much fun as little boys when it comes to shooting. Trust me, wait till the day your little angel outshoots you. It's a very proud moment.
Old 07-21-2006, 11:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

That's just too cute.
My 3 year old girl would love it.

Product Information
Category: Firearm/Gun
Type: Rifle
Action: Single-Shot Bolt
Manufacturer: Crickett (by Keystone)
Caliber/Gauge: .22 LR
Model: Crickett 22
Barrel Finish: Blued or Stainless Steel
Receiver: Blue
Stock or Grips: Laminated
Barrel Length: 16.125
Overall Length: 30
Weight: 2.5
Capacity: 1
Sights: Peep Sights
Safety Features: Manual
Drilled & Tapped: Yes
Rate-of-Twist: 1-in-16
Additional Feature 1: Integral Key Lock
Additional Feature 2: Pink Laminated Stock
Old 07-21-2006, 06:26 PM
Fork Horn

My daughter started by shooting my Bearcat. She was 18 months old at the time. We go to my in-laws place on weekends and shoot skeet and do a little plinking. She started hollering that it was her turn. Yea, she has me wrapped around her finger. So i sat down with her and showed her how to load and fire it. She looked funny with my muffs and glasses on. But she took too it fast. Now its like she has been doing it for years. The first thing she does when she gets a rifle is, point muzzle down, flick the safety on check the chamber and then she loads it. She never puts her finger near the trigger until she is ready to fire. And she never waves the barrel around. I know adults that aren't that careful.
Old 08-04-2006, 10:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

You other dads are awesome!! I better get my 2 year old out with the 10/22 sooner than I thought!!
Old 08-04-2006, 11:16 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Bulzeye

HMMMMM...... My granddaughter's first birthday is in 3 weeks... she's already got a bunch of camo.... Every toddler needs a gun before they can walk, right? Now I'll need to sell the idea to grandma...

Quick Reply: Barbie gun

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.