Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

UN meeting on Gun ban

Old 07-12-2006, 09:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: UN meeting on Gun ban

Thats great news but I live in Massachusetts where Kennedy and Kerry have already ruined gun ownership and made a mocery of the second ammendment. In this state you can't own a lot of different guns you can only kill woman with your car, of course you have to be a Kennedy and the laws you pass aren't for you anyway.
Old 07-12-2006, 12:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

.......AMEN....................
Old 07-12-2006, 07:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Mike Hill

Thats great news but I live in Massachusetts where Kennedy and Kerry have already ruined gun ownership and made a mocery of the second ammendment. In this state you can't own a lot of different guns you can only kill woman with your car, of course you have to be a Kennedy and the laws you pass aren't for you anyway.
yep its still safer to hunt with a Bush than to ride with a Kennedy
Old 07-14-2006, 05:57 PM

Explain to me how kofi Assholonon is the head of the U.N. He is from some crappy little country in Africa who's only contribution to the world is starving people. I hate to say it but I would even have more respect if the head of France was in charge of it. They are all a bunch of theives anyway. They kept the oil for food scandal under wraps pretty well. It's a shame our liberal media kisses their butt so much and didn't make a big deal about it. Is it just a coincidence that the only countries that opposed our invasion of Iraq were getting paid under the table by Saddam Insane? Germany, FRANCE, Russia were all making money off the oild for food deal no wonder they were against us. You may not agree with the War in Iraq or with President Bush but the one great thing he did was show the world we will not a bunch of wussies. You can no longer bomb our ships, buildings and embassies without paying the price. We will come to your country and kill you. The day they ban guns is the day all of mine will be reported stolen.