Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

does anyone know

Old 06-15-2006, 01:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default does anyone know

does anyone know a good sight that you can look at what rifles are out there on the market and one that also shows prices.the reason i am asking is that i am in the market for a reasonably priced 270
Old 06-16-2006, 09:12 AM

Default RE: does anyone know

Most of the time when someone wants a "reasonably price" rifle you are going to have to look at a used one. I come across nice Rugers and Remingtons in shops around here in Denver Co but if you need one new you might check out Walmart.com. Also wait a little wile and if there's a bass pro shop near you they have sales on Remington SPS'sin the middle of the summer and in fall. Good luck on you search. Jovan
Old 06-16-2006, 01:20 PM

gunbroker.com is an auction site, buth they have every gun known to man and you can get a good idea what they are selling for. I just bought a gun from Walmart in December. You can order almost any gun you want. Getting it out of the store is a nightmare. Backround checks, manager signoffs, security ******s, they won't even let you touch the gun until they hand it over in the parking lot, but I did get a good price.
Old 06-16-2006, 03:18 PM
Banned

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/
Old 06-16-2006, 07:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

anyone know of any cheaper rifles, just something to hunt with, preferably not savage

Old 06-17-2006, 12:00 AM

You can go to www.auctionarms.com and www.gunbroker.com These are ebay like sights that sell guns. It is a good way to see what's out there. Also get on the Kimber, Remington, Savage, Charles Daly, and browning websites, the look upprices on the auctions sites

Old 06-17-2006, 12:10 AM

I have a ruger m77 I think I paid about $350 (slightly used) in the stainless all weather config. it is very light weight it kicks like a mule as it is in .300wm I am very fond of the mauser action and it is easy to clean. shoots a real nice groups