Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

User or collector?

Old 06-16-2006, 07:27 PM
Banned

Default RE: User or collector?

I am a collector and a shooter. I love firearms period. I rarely get rid of one unless it is a poor shooter.
Old 06-16-2006, 08:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

I am a collector and a shooter. I love firearms period. I rarely get rid of one unless it is a poor shooter.

Shooting all of them there Savages you must do a lot of trading then

Sorry, couldn't resist
Old 06-16-2006, 08:45 PM

I'm a hunter, not a collector. If it's got fur or feathers,I've shot one before.Yeah, I love everything that goes BANG, and love shooting them, but it's not very practical for me to buy a gun, toy with it/work up a load, then sell it. The only animal legally hunted here with a centerfire is the coyote, which not many people do, and concealed/open carry is a big no-no, so collecting firearms is not a real popular hobby.
Old 06-16-2006, 09:59 PM
Boone & Crockett

I am at the stage now where I am buying guns that I plan to keep until I can't shoot anymore. Some are makes and models that I tried before and liked but got the itch for something new and swaped them off. My trading days are about done. I am kinda turning back to Handguns for target and hunting. Thats where my true interests have never stared far from. I love Handgun Hunting and informal target and combat shooting and spent quite a few years shooting Handgun and rifle silhouettes and combat matches. The wife enjoys pistol shooting as well although she doesn't like the 44 Mags and bigger. She is deadly with the 22, 9MM and 45 LC.