Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

UPS

Old 06-08-2006, 09:21 PM

Default RE: UPS

Sorry to hear that. I cannot imagine the anguish of having a rifle with such sentimental value stolen. My brand new 7mag got stolen last year from my truck, and I was mad enough to honestly take a baseball bat to the thieves if I coulda gotten my hands on them. And that gun had no sentimental value whatsoever. Man that sucks! So sorry!
Old 06-08-2006, 09:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for all your comments. As of today 6-8-06 it is still lost.
Old 06-08-2006, 10:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

UPS automatically insures any package for a value of up to a $100.
glad to hear this but i mailed a package from the distrubution center on winchester road in huntsville al. and got no paper work, the took my package, my money, gave me my change and thanked me, i did not get a reciept or anything (lesson learned BTW), and in all fairness it was during the Christmas rush

when i went in to make a claim the only thing they could do was bring up my address and the recipiant's address, but they had no record of my transaction on either end[&o], again it was my fault, but i assure you i did not recieve a tracking number, this may have been a one time deal but i assure you it happened, and i'm not bashing UPS, but i know what happened, perhaps i was dealing witht the person who ended up with the tapes, i'm not sure, but i can assure you one thing, it wont happen again

fortunately i have learned some lessons, always get a reciept, never pay up front, and do not pay till the job is completed to satisfaction
Old 06-12-2006, 12:48 PM
Fork Horn

I’m sorry that happened. No amount of money could ever replace that barrel. I’ve never used UPS for shipping out. I’ve always used FedEx to shipments out, never had any issues with them. I’ve never had any issues with UPS when I’ve ordered from online suppliers, but there is always a tracking number with those.