Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Strange target request....

Old 06-04-2006, 09:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Strange target request....

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

Brutal..sounds like fun..where do I show up...here is a sample resume shot out of my .300 wsm yesterday..3 shots at a hundred ydsthat a dime will cover.

Nice group. We have some depredation tags available for the public but if you aren't close enough to respond when the animals are in the fields then typically we won't give you one. Your only other option is to have a job like mine....it's alot of fun.
Old 06-04-2006, 09:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: OregonRaptor

ORIGINAL: BrutalAttack

ORIGINAL: Planter

I was just messin. I am sure head shots are the ideal thing for out of season, non-spooked after dusk deer culling. Thank you for the community service. Rock On and have some fun.
You really have no clue what I'm talking about do you? I'm suprised at how naive some people are regarding crop depredation.

Hey sweet cheeks,
You really love keeping this whole mundane subject going dont you.

Gosh, I thought you had ALL this deer killing to do. I dont know how you have the time to carry all this on and on. You must love to fight and argue. Too bad it has to be here.

I'm quite sure that this post will bring on all sorts of negative response.

Anyway, have a nice day.
Yes I do want to keep the subject going because the longer I keep it going, the more and more certainposters begin to look like know-nothing wannabes who ride in on a moral high-horse but really say nothing valid at all.
Old 06-04-2006, 10:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: OregonRaptor

ORIGINAL: BrutalAttack

ORIGINAL: Planter

I was just messin. I am sure head shots are the ideal thing for out of season, non-spooked after dusk deer culling. Thank you for the community service. Rock On and have some fun.
You really have no clue what I'm talking about do you? I'm suprised at how naive some people are regarding crop depredation.

Hey sweet cheeks,
You really love keeping this whole mundane subject going dont you.

Gosh, I thought you had ALL this deer killing to do. I dont know how you have the time to carry all this on and on. You must love to fight and argue. Too bad it has to be here.

I'm quite sure that this post will bring on all sorts of negative response.

Anyway, have a nice day.
jesus! and you idiots wonder why women are underrepresented in the outdoor sports???????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????

by the way I do that whole printing off the picture thing myself too, I have only done it just for turkeys but I am sure it will work for anything that is lifesize smaller than a 9x11

Old 06-05-2006, 03:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

http://www.natchezss.com

Item# F56OU45823 or F56OU45902
Old 06-06-2006, 12:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

I went through the above website's target section and could not find anything like requested. Did I miss it?
Old 06-06-2006, 03:30 AM

Not exactly what you are looking for but a quick check on google turned this up:

http://www.turkeyhuntingsecrets.com/store/store-targetspaperdept.htm

You won't be able to download and print one because the head is too big for a piece of printer paper, unless you have a big printer.

Doug