Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Guns for sale - Idaho

Old 03-12-2006, 09:03 AM

Default Guns for sale - Idaho

I have pictures of these, let me know if you'd like to see the pictures.

Kiimber Gold Match, series 1 (pre strange safety thing). Purchased about 5 years ago. Includes 1 magazine, new bushing wrench from Kimber, box and some kind of cable lock. My records show 540 rounds thru this gun, it's very accurate and has a excellent trigger. Gun is in excellent condition with a little bit of blueing wear near the muzzle from being moved around in my gun box. Buyer to pay actual shipping costs, payment by Postal Money Order or certified check. $840

A friend has these two - he's over 70 and has never used a computer.

Kimber Super Match in 45 acp - includes test target showing 3/4 inch group at 25 yards. Includes 6 Kimber factory magazines, only one has been used and two new recoil springs and pistol has a new recoil spring installed as owners manual suggests at a 1000 rounds. Pistol has exactly 1000 rounds thru it, all factory ammo (PMC and Federal Goldmatch). Beautiful gun, like new - fantastic trigger. Buyer to pay actual shipping cost to your FFL, payment by ceritified check or money order only. He'd like to get $1525 for it, if you want to make him an offer let me know and I'll give you his name/number.[/align][/align]Tikka All Weather (Not a T3) Whitetail series in 300 Winchester Magnum with Leupold 3X9X40 adjustable objective VariXII scope mounted in Tikka stainless steel Optilock rings and bases. Pachmayer decelerator recoil pad. This gun has never been used for hunting, only shot off the bench to sight in - pictures of the target are available. Rifle shoots 3/4 inch and less groups. Less than two boxes of ammo have been shot thru this rifle - it's in like new condition. Buyer pays actual shipping cost to your FFL, payment by certified check or money order only. He'd like to get $900 for it - if you want to make him an offer, let me know and I'll give you his name/number.[/align]