Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Winchester X2 vs X3

Old 03-08-2006, 01:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Winchester X2 vs X3

What's the big diffrenece between these two shotguns? I just recently see that they have come out with the x3, but they still offer and make the x2?????[:-]
Old 03-08-2006, 08:11 PM
Spike

Default RE: Winchester X2 vs X3

Other than a few new looks i heard they are about the same. The last i heard Gander Mountain were suppose to start carrying them im March. I have not seen one yet. They are about the same price. Hopefully they will drive the price of the X2 way down. But i doubt it. I would still get the X2. And when the time comes, and the price goes down i am goin to get one. I have a handful of friends here in north central Illinois, and from what i have seen the Winchester X2is the only way to go. Ive goose hunted with guys with Browning Golds and i will never buy one of those. You get one shot, then ....click. But everyone has a opinion on this subject. I have had different friends tell me never to buy a Gold, or a Super Black Eagle II,and Beretta Extremas After hearing all the stories i dont know who to believe. I use a Benelli Nova for waterfowl because it is reliable, and im scared to buy a auto and have it jam every weekend. In my opinion the X2 would be the best.