Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

this should be here......bad weekend for me. MD law sucks

Old 03-06-2006, 02:21 PM

Default this should be here......bad weekend for me. MD law sucks

[>:]well fellas, this weekend was suppose to be great for two reasons:
1. I was suppose to meet the guy who owns the hunting land that i was suppose to be both looking at and leasing this weekend.
2. I was suppose to go with my father to get my pistol i have been wanting forever.

Well,lol, make a long story short, the guy had company from Europe and couldnt meet me at his land, so im suppose to be meeting him next weekend, so we will see..but thats not the real bad part....I was ready to go with my dad sat. morn, + he caled the gun shop to get directions, started talking and was informed that i cant even USE a handgun without his presence. They said he could buy it, let me borrow it but he would have to be there physically for me to hunt with it,. this to me is outrageous. It is murderers who mess up things me for lol. I am not gonna kill anyoneo rob a 7-11, I just want to take it on my land and pop at some rodents, some deer later in the year and it also makes me feel safe from wildlife while walking through deep woods. My WHOLE day/weekend was ruined. I called all over the place trying to find some little glich in the law so i could convince by dad to stillget it for me, well it never happened, lol, I called everyyywhere. O well, I only got a year and a half to go [X(], which sucks. sorry i took so long to explain,but i just needed to vent. MD law sucks . ne ways, HOW WAS UR GUYS' WEEKEND, ANYTHING NEW?

geterdun
Old 03-06-2006, 11:52 PM

Default RE: this should be here......bad weekend for me. MD law sucks

T minus 3 months and counting until I'm pistol legal. Damn I can't wait. I know there's a Glock 30 somewhere out there with my name on it .
Old 03-07-2006, 05:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: this should be here......bad weekend for me. MD law sucks

"MD law sucks ."

Yep. You can pretty much count on this in every state where the dummycrapshave ruled for any amount of time!MD, NY, NJ, CA, etc., all "People's Republics"!!