Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

FS-New Knight Blued Disc Elite/$235.00 shipped

Old 01-31-2006, 01:14 AM

Default FS-New Knight Blued Disc Elite/$235.00 shipped

I have a new Knight Disc Elite .50 cal muzzleloader in the box I got for Christmas. It came with Knight rings and bases and a Knight logo nylon sling with talon swivels. It also comes with an unopened Knight power stem breech plug I bought to use with loose powder. The plug was $18.99 by itself. The rifle is blued with a 26" barrel with no sights and has a black synthetic stock. This model has the quick release bolt system for easy bolt removal. I havent fired it and I just want to sell it so I can pay on a Knight Revolution II plus I like using open sights with see thru mounts on my rifles. I will include a pack of Hornady 250 gr sst sabots and bullets. I will take $235.00 shipped. Here is a link to a review of the rifle and a pic of what it looks like except mine is blued. The other is from Knight's site. Please email or pm me if you are interested.
http://www.chuckhawks.com/knight_disc_elite.htm

http://www.knightrifles.com/productDetail.aspx?id=DL606C