Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Wish List

Old 01-26-2006, 08:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Wish List

Upon my recent discovery that corporate trolls do indeed lurk these forums, I have decided to give them something worthwhile to read. Maybe some suggestions for design improvement on a current model. Or a model and caliber configuration that they should think about producing. Maybe a wildcat cartridge worthy of a production rifle. The sky's the limit. Post your suggestions here.

I'll start.

To the fine folks at Browning: Your rifle designs are among the best currently offered. However, the detachable magazine needs work. The Stoney Point says I can seat my bullets a lot longer than specs, yet because the magazine is so close to standared cartridge length, the magazine is useless for rounds loaded to fit closer to the lans. This hasn't affected accuracy in this rifle, but it is annoying not to be able to expirement a little more. I hope you will take this into consideration when designing new rifles in the future. Thanks.
Old 01-26-2006, 08:34 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Wish List

To all arms manufacturers and ammunition companies.

The 35 caliber centerfire cartridge is a badly over looked one. With the 350 Rem mag being the most powerful one commercially loaded and the only one that comes close to bridging the gap between the .338 magnums and super magnums to the .375 magnums. There needs to be some serious developement here. I propose a 350 Remington ultra magnum.

Another cartridge that should be brought out would be the .270-08. Every other conceivable bullet diameter from .24 to .358 is being loaded into the .308 Winchester case but the wonderful .277" bullet always gets overlooked. This one cartridge would make the .277 family complete.

We do not need any more cartridges in the 7mm, or 30 calibers. If a person can't find what they need on one of the many choices available then they may as well give up.

HORNADY, what in the world is taking you soooooooo long to load for the WSM family of cartridges???????????? I mean, it's only been something like 5 or 6 years now. [&:]
Old 01-26-2006, 08:40 PM
Fork Horn

wow the 350 rem ultra mag sounds sweet I like you style bb
Old 01-26-2006, 08:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'd like to see more guns in .35 whelen and .280 rem myself.

I'd like to see a respecably accurate mini-14 with readily available hi-cap mags, scratch that, I'll just buy an AR-15.

Old 01-26-2006, 11:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

bring back the .264 mag. with a 26 inch barrel.
Old 01-26-2006, 11:34 PM

My wish came true.

I prayed that Remington would bring back a line that should have never been stopped. None other than the Mighty Sendero!

They are baaaaaaaack

Go big Green!!
Old 01-27-2006, 12:53 AM
Fork Horn

hey ren the new senderos chambered in the 264 win mag
Old 01-27-2006, 01:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

Chinese M 14 copys at walmart for $300 or so.
Old 01-27-2006, 08:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Id like to see Ruger add a new lever gun in the .480.

Id like Browning to come out with a 25WSM A-bolt.

Id like to see more stainless bolts on blued guns like Ruger already has.

Id like Ruger to put a trigger on the Mark II that isnt crap.

Id like to see more factory camo synthetic stocks instead of the crappy black.

Old 01-27-2006, 08:58 AM

http://www.marstar.ca/gf-norinco/M-14S.shtm

If you lived in Canada i would tell youto go here,but since theres some sort of crazy anti-chinese firearm import ban in the states because Norinco officals were going to import a big load of Full-auto Ak-47's back in the 80's. Marstar sell Norinco M-305 (M-14) for $400 Cdn. they look like a nice gun to me.

my wish is for all gun laws applying to law-abiding citizens to lifted and for ruger to make a mini-14 in 6.8 rem. spl. that will shoot moa groups

Quick Reply: Wish List

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.