Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

300 ultra , 300 win. or 7mm ultra ??

Old 02-13-2006, 04:00 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: 300 ultra , 300 win. or 7mm ultra ??

Accidents happen in the field when shooting at game. Call it poor shot selection, buck fever, or whatever, they happen. An animal gets a gut shot, its unfortunate but it does happen, a thread on huntingnet is not going to change that. Your posts have some good info, especially the website, but this is not the place to take out aggression on members for some cowboy shooting over your dad's head as it finally came out in your last post. This isn't the place for it.
Old 02-13-2006, 04:19 PM

Default RE: 300 ultra , 300 win. or 7mm ultra ??

wo-wo-wo...chill brother...im not mad...I just thaught I did make some good points about safety and peoples responsibility...I didnt claim my post would save the world either. I see that you do alot of longrange shooting and I respect that. I see where you said that you would never make shots at animals at the ranges that you practice at either. So I know that you show responsibility and are a good hunter too... I just dont know why you think that I was mad at people on here. Im not...I dont want it to sound like that. If it did im sorry. what has happened with my dad is the past...and its over with.....so im not still mad. I just felt I had some very good points about taking foolish shots at wild game thats all...I aint calling you wrong.

i understand where you are coming fromcheer up brother